Reviews for Tales of the Battle
Quintanessa chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is cool - I haven't read any fanfics in a while and this is great. I'm guessing that this is going to be a kind of collection of stories rather than one developing story. It will be great as it can be read in short bursts. I liked Polly and there was some interesting use of different sorts of magic during the fight. Great job!

(one typo in last section 'ne' instead of 'had we lost I'd 'be' in Azkaban')
Mart chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
I like this story line, but I do think Lavender has a little bit more depth than you picture. However, it was good, and I also liked the one of Oliver!
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Quite the look into Lavender's head. I loved it!

Mae
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Long live Quidditch (fanatics)
sbmcneil chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Another great chapter and very inventive. Only Oliver would distrust Voldemort because he doesn't like Quidditch! And Snakeslayer! That was great :)
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Augusta certainly was a tough old lady! I love the very proper names you picked for Neville's children :)
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very interesting look at the final battle. Poor Colin and Tonks.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Both your stories were great! They made me think and made me tear up alittle too... can't wait for more.

Mae
iemand chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I don't know how you do it but you're probably the only writer around hare that has written this many stories of which I would add any one to my favorites (were it not that it is getting full as it is XD). Of my author warnings you are also the only one that is in the list just because I like everything you write.

You really have a way to give minor characters a lot of personality in only a few words. You are also great with the ones we all know and love.
AnotherRustyKey chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
The start of another excellent story, I see. It's very interesting seeing it from another perspective- I never considered how the aurors would find out, or make their way there, or anything like that. I'll look forward to reading more :)

Also, sorry, I have a question (I'm in a stupid mood today) were Colin and Justin kissing, or did it just look that way? If they were, just imagine that scene when Hannah finds out! :P
mart chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
it was really nice how you pictured her. The writing style is fitting with Protheroe's character, and I loved how you made her seem tough, but still that softness in the end. very well done!
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21