Reviews for Tales of the Battle
Tygershark chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This has to be my all-time favorite Post-DH story. Beautifully written and the characters are spot on. Although I am an American I find it irritating to see the word mom coming from a British character. The only thing worse is to see the word pants being used in the place of trousers. Thank you for the thoroughly captivating story.
Vicki Turner chapter 25 . 1/6/2014
I feel like it's fitting to end with the librarian. I think her role is similar to an author's; authors are the cataloguers of the story, taking no active part, but finding value in the sharing of information-true or fictional.

I liked her musings on the nature of tragedy, how there have been worse wars in the past, but not for these people experiencing it and her questioning if several teenagers makes the loss of life more tragic, questioning our ability to compare tragedies.

These were a wonderful collection of stories. Thank you for writing them!
Vicki Turner chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I"m so mad at Goyle! Poor Colin Creevy! :(
Vicki Turner chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
Great job. Draco is a self-centered jerk, but he is also a scared little boy, and I think you captured both of those things here. I love the end with Charlie-it made me laugh!
Marinka chapter 24 . 12/3/2013
I think that Tales are your greatest story, this chapter made me cry...
wickedcml chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I really like how you moved the story forward with Susan, Ernie, Hannah and Justin. It was very well done.
wickedcml chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Such deep insightful thoughts from Susan. Thanks for including her since her names is mentioned a lot in the books and we don't much much about her other than most of her family were killed.
wickedcml chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Thanks for ending this chapter on a funny note. How sad for Augusta to carry that with her all those years. Though I would like to think I would have released him, with everything that they had been though and a war they were still fighting I might have done the same. :-/ Thanks for taking us from the war to Neville's future though the occasion is for a sad reason.
wickedcml chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Leave it to Luna to sum things up in so many different ways. I'm happy that Terry stood up for her and her honesty.
wickedcml chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
What a wonderful idea for a story. I know it will be sad but I'm looking forward to reading the stories that others have to say and share about the battle.
daffodil14 chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
Chapters 10, 20 and 23 were my personal favourites. No need to apologies for the rant.
daffodil14 chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
Fantastic chapter.
daffodil14 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
I love guessing which character is telling their tale. Great writing, as ever.
sarrah0310 chapter 25 . 9/24/2013
I am hooked on your stories! Just found them. I am an ardent HP fan and finding well-written stories that fit with the JK ones has been soul-healing. Thank you. S
mellpell chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
I would like to thank you for artistic contribution to the world, it is appriciated by me. I love that you are so spot on in remembering what jk wrote so that u can continue and contribute to her story. I can't wait to continue reading your stories. Thank you.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »