Reviews for Tales of the Battle
Vicki Turner chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I"m so mad at Goyle! Poor Colin Creevy! :(
Vicki Turner chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
Great job. Draco is a self-centered jerk, but he is also a scared little boy, and I think you captured both of those things here. I love the end with Charlie-it made me laugh!
Marinka chapter 24 . 12/3/2013
I think that Tales are your greatest story, this chapter made me cry...
wickedcml chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I really like how you moved the story forward with Susan, Ernie, Hannah and Justin. It was very well done.
wickedcml chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Such deep insightful thoughts from Susan. Thanks for including her since her names is mentioned a lot in the books and we don't much much about her other than most of her family were killed.
wickedcml chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Thanks for ending this chapter on a funny note. How sad for Augusta to carry that with her all those years. Though I would like to think I would have released him, with everything that they had been though and a war they were still fighting I might have done the same. :-/ Thanks for taking us from the war to Neville's future though the occasion is for a sad reason.
wickedcml chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Leave it to Luna to sum things up in so many different ways. I'm happy that Terry stood up for her and her honesty.
wickedcml chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
What a wonderful idea for a story. I know it will be sad but I'm looking forward to reading the stories that others have to say and share about the battle.
daffodil14 chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
Chapters 10, 20 and 23 were my personal favourites. No need to apologies for the rant.
daffodil14 chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
Fantastic chapter.
daffodil14 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
I love guessing which character is telling their tale. Great writing, as ever.
sarrah0310 chapter 25 . 9/24/2013
I am hooked on your stories! Just found them. I am an ardent HP fan and finding well-written stories that fit with the JK ones has been soul-healing. Thank you. S
mellpell chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
I would like to thank you for artistic contribution to the world, it is appriciated by me. I love that you are so spot on in remembering what jk wrote so that u can continue and contribute to her story. I can't wait to continue reading your stories. Thank you.
Lokken.8 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
This whole series of stories is brilliant. Some are really funny, some are really sad and all of them pull you into atmosphere of Battle, from start to finish. Bravo!
Lokken.8 chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
This chapter truly made me laugh!
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »