Reviews for Tales of the Battle
daffodil14 chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
Chapters 10, 20 and 23 were my personal favourites. No need to apologies for the rant.
daffodil14 chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
Fantastic chapter.
daffodil14 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
I love guessing which character is telling their tale. Great writing, as ever.
sarrah0310 chapter 25 . 9/24/2013
I am hooked on your stories! Just found them. I am an ardent HP fan and finding well-written stories that fit with the JK ones has been soul-healing. Thank you. S
mellpell chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
I would like to thank you for artistic contribution to the world, it is appriciated by me. I love that you are so spot on in remembering what jk wrote so that u can continue and contribute to her story. I can't wait to continue reading your stories. Thank you.
Lokken.8 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
This whole series of stories is brilliant. Some are really funny, some are really sad and all of them pull you into atmosphere of Battle, from start to finish. Bravo!
Lokken.8 chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
This chapter truly made me laugh!
erm31323 chapter 25 . 6/14/2013
This is a wonderful collection, I enjoyed every one of these. I really like how they interwove with each other and information we got in one story came back or was expanded on in another. Very, very well done!
erm31323 chapter 21 . 6/14/2013
I love Neville, I always have. This was a great chapter, seeing things from his point of view. I liked the subtle jealousy between him and Justin as well.
erm31323 chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
This one was great! Seems a fitting sequence of events for Draco.
erm31323 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
This a perfect characterization of Luna and the way that she thinks. I also like how you start each chapter with small hints about who each character is and let the reader try and figure it out first. I am really enjoying this so far.
rskanumuri chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
Buck Beak's was my favorite by far!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2013