Reviews for Autumn Leaves
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
For some reason,I feel the need to go 'Ha! In your faces!' ...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
! totally bitchen. Ugh. Awesome one shot, just freaking awesome
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
And here I thought ironies are suppose to be funny.

This fic somehow made me have goosebumps.

Goog job, it's very well written.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I was rereading some of my favorites out of your oneshots and found this one.

It's as beautifully sad as always and this is definitely true. Stupid Konoha. They definitely forgot what was most important here.
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Best part was from "that wasn't the reason he died for" onwards. Lovely language! Hehehehe, I'm obsessed about pretty language! It would have been nice if the beginning was shorter though, but otherwise it was fine!
Raj8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I really love the idea that the yondaime loves naruto the most and that he sacraficed his life for him.
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hello!

First off, this was well written. I was a little skeptical when I saw how many stories you wrote, didn't know if each one would be good. No grammar mistakes. (Or obvious ones any way)

Second off, I actually like the idea. :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
sad, but true. great drabble.
Shinoburedo chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh God. Never had an OS moved me so much. It's at times like these that I remember you deserve well the title of Angst Queen.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Angst...a great thing, such a great thing it's saddening.
Liberwolf chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow , this is I don't even know how to describe this ... I guess I would say you described how I think of why the Yondaime did what he did on October 10th.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Terrific tribute to Minato. Great work.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Excellent tribute.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That's so sad :( if the villagers ever found out who narutos father was, I hope they feel guilty. Great oneshot
Chew-a-Pick chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is very touching. ;_; I love the very apt description of Naruto.