Reviews for Thumbelina
i heart you
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
awesome! too funny!:):):):):)
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I imagine Cain tripping through the maze with all the delicacy of a rhino. I especially like the dulcet tones. Your descriptions are always so fun.
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
(Haha! Good work Az!) Yes well done. (Even if she's not evil anymore she's still devious) Quite.
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Az, you are my hero for this (oh, and you too, Animegus Farmus, for, you know, thinking it up and writing it and stuff). In your face, stuffy noble I can't care enough to remember the name of! Eat Cain/DG!
Terriah chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
like :)
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
And another example why your short stories are so fantastic. I can just picture the looks on their faces when they find out what really went on that day (though I think Az would have been smirking the whole time. Oh and can you picture the faint/near faint of the queen over the whole abduction/rescue sequence?)

Thanks As usual
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Ooh, sneaky, sneaky, Az! *laughs* Awesome! Thanks for another great fairy tale!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh I loved this one-shot! Hehe, tiny DG! I think that would make a wonderful longer story of her adventures being tiny. :) Great story!
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Awesome! A fairytale dedicated to me with mini-DG and Cain. You can't beat that. Especially since it ends in engagement. Great work.
HEW chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Absolutely delightful! I love your fairytales, and I think this one might be my favorite. Thanks for giving me something to smile about today. "I get picked up by flying creatures all the time..." - I love that! :)
nightdrive23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I've been craving a little Cain/DG, and who else but animegus to answer that calling.

That bird seen was an amazing image. It's all like "No one is safe from Cain-lions, tigers, birds of prey, hell even baby kittens and bunny rabbits...whoever threatens harm to DG will die!"

The ending seemed a bit rushed, but otherwise I really enjoyed the story.
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Haha awesomeness! I really liked this fairytale...the beginning, in particular, was great, with all the things Cain was NOT going to do. (*snorts* Yeah right...) And I liked the "Bird stole my g-un" bit, or whatever the quote was...I'm guessing he was going to say "Bird stole my girl"? Awww. That's just plain adorable. And hooray to Lord and Lady Amphibia (freaking HILARIOUS names to match their toady faces, btw) for getting Cain and DG engaged. Very nice job with this story! :)
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You know, I have this odd feeling that Azkadellia had the whole thing planned out from the beginning...just a hunch.

Why is it the poor Consort finds his youngest daughter in bed with the Tin Man so regularly? It cannot be good for his heart...but heck, it is definitely good for a deep belly laugh! :)

This one was definitely worth reading; then again, all your stories are worth reading! Thanks for making my day.

Laughter is a good cure for nausea, I just found out...on a side note. :P
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
"Yes, do tell us how scandalous it is for me to be caught with Cain fully clothed," DG muttered grumpily, sitting up, "In fact I am fully clothed around Cain all the time, how shall I ever escape the shame? Obviously we must be married at once lest I be utterly ruined."

"Naturally," young Lord Amphibia interpolated to the surprise of everyone. - There may be a place for Lord Amphibia in court. He is surprisingly quick on the uptake while staring down Mr. Revolver. :D