Reviews for His Kiss of Choices
Spiritstrike chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow! I wasn't expecting such a good fan-explanations on Turian kisses. It made me feel both the fear and sadness that flowed through Shepard. I've often wondered about how Turian kisses worked, especially when they don't have lips. Looks like I may have to go with your idea. XD

Good job, mate! I love it very much! FemShep!Garrus forever!
Roarkshop chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Wow that was very well put together. Where did you get the idea for the singing thing? It's a unique concept and you don't see a lot of those anymore. Good job! I enjoyed it.
Kristanci chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
What an emotional roller coaster. By far one of my favorites here. I love the originality and the depth you've covered. Excellent read.
Liny-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love this fanfiction. I've read it about three times, and I just fell in love with it.

I love the way Shepard and Garrus' relationship goes, it's beautifully written.

Can't wait to read more coming from you!
KiwiDayDreams chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I love it when writers play with the alien cultures and mythos - some are so creative that they feel as though they could be canon. Your story is one of them.

A lot of writers have an issue dealing with Turians not having lips (some ignore the fact entirely, which can be irritating), but you handled this very realistically. I like how different the Turian kisses are. They are more raw and rough than a human kiss, but seem to convey even more emotionally.

I really felt for Garrus, too. He seemed pained when he couldn't figure out why Shepard hadn't shared a kiss with him, and so determined to share one with her. The whole issue with his scars tugged on my heartstrings, too.

Excellent story :) Thanks for writing it!
serphxheat chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Aw so cute and sweet and amazing. Seriously a wonderful story to read. The Turian Kiss was a lot of fun to read about! You did a great great job with this! Major aww moments throughout!
Dazja chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Friggin adorable
Herana chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Haha, "The enemy has us in it's sights..." Best line outta the whole thing. Made me force my mouth shut as I have 'non-believers' around me... But I loved it!
Lucidique chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This was really sweet and amazingly creative. I loved it. The snowball fight seemed a bit out of place to me at first, but after getting a feel for your version of Shepard, it really fit perfectly. She takes things seriously, but she still has the ability to be a little carefree when she wants to be. And that suits our favorite turian very nicely. I'm gonna have a hard time not seeing the turian "kiss" as canon now. D It was just that believable and descriptive. Very nice work.
LadyPaine chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I'll admit that Shepard in a snowball fight was alittle out of odd, but I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It was very creative when it came to explain the turian kiss. That part was so romantic, beautifully written.

Definitely a Garrus story worth reading!
Mishikaiya chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is so beautiful. I could feel my chest tighten while reading about Shepherd's fear before Garrus kissed her. Such an intriguing idea. And believable. It took me a bit afterwards to remember it was all conjecture.

Also loved the snowball fight. Can't forget about that. :)

Great work with your writing.
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Sword: Aw, how sweet! This was awesome!

Indeed. I quite liked how everyone was kept in character and how the "kiss" seemed like something that would actually be true. In fact, during certain parts, I was actually believing it to be true. Good job.
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
It i definitely a question that has crossed my mind often. I mean, putting foreheads together is cool and all but it does not amount to a kiss. Love your explanation of a Turian kiss. It's really out there but so Believable. This little ditty is going on my favorites list. Thanks for a fantastic fic.
YoshisSupport chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
i like how i kept having my dirty thoughts during certain situations hehe

snowball fights ftw and kissing wew lol