Reviews for We Are One
Totoro Reads chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Please update soon this story is beast!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Can you update a recap of the previous chapters? Update soon
FaithHopeAndTrick chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
This is really awesome! You try updating soon, but its still awesome if u leave it like this!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
This is crazy!

Totally and absolutely crazy!

And I love it! Or I will as soon as you arrange it so Rukia is by Ichigo's side. I don't care about anything else if you just give me that.

and I think that, one way or another, Chad, Uryuu and Orihime should join the Naito as well. I mean, Chad's powers are hollow-like, Uryuu is a quincy which means Soul Society will never fully accept him, and Orihime's godlike powers will be seen as a threat the moment the shinigami realize what she's truly doing...

That's my take on it at least.

I hope to read a lot more of this fic, and hopefully soon!
Ardent Flame chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Now this is a story with potential! Conquer Hell? I never even imagined something that crazy as I read the fic. Do. Not. Abandon. This. Fic.

-Revan the Redeemer
InstigateInsanity chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Aaaaaaaaaand ... enter Ichigo, in his 'bugfuck crazy' persona. Seriously, you write psychosis extremely well, this is one of the most entertaining stories I've read in months.

I do love a good action scene, and the ones in this story are amazing. Very descriptive, but quick and punchy so they don't become cisspits of boredom. I will be eagerly awaiting an update, should one be forthcoming.

~InstigateInsanity~
Gen. Malaise chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
This is an interesting concept, and I do like how you went through the story quickly up to the point where yours changed signifigantly. You're story also moves quickly, but has enough detail to satify the reader. I'm interested in how you will portray Hell.

I also noticed that there are some mistakes with your spanish-minor ones, but mistakes nonetheless. I'm quite proficient in Spanish and I can help you if you want. All I would need is a message with the phrase(s) you want translated.
darknessbounty chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
The story is awesome. I really like where it's going. To bad I won't get to see the fourth movie for another six months. Oh well. Please update soon.
avatarofdiscord chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
very interesting story update soon
Gen. Malaise chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
second release for a hollow is called Segunda Etapa
Vandenbz chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
The journey to hell is bound to be interesting, do you plan to bring in OCs or characters from other animes? The first Shinigami becoming an ally of Ichigo is a nice surprise, can't wait to see what else he is capable of. Grimmjow becoming stronger is an enticing thought. Please update soon!
Patcheresu chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
AWESOME STORY. That is all.
AhumbleHalofan chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Well this was interesting. I do hope you start updating agin. Its sad that you have so few reviews.
marc chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
great story so far, keep up the good work!
Experimentnumber628 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
No Ichigo, don't leave Rukia there must be another way... great story by the way can't wait for the update :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »