Reviews for We Are One
AhumbleHalofan chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Wow it has been a long long time since the last update. Got to say this WAS interesting just not exactly what I was wanting to see.

So are you going to include any of the recent cannon revilations? Like Ichigo's final form or Azien's plan and so forth? I looking forward to another update.
Godlybunny chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Like the story, like all of your works. Liked the sake part and the "you can't catch me, I can open a Garganta". Maybe add a little more detail. But really an awesome Bleach story.
Ravenfox Z chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
THIS IS THE BEST BLEACH STORY I HAVE EVER READ, and the first i am willing to put on my favorites list, please update soon i can't stand the wait
Ralmidaz chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
is there going to be third chapter to this cause i relly enjoyed it.

love how Ichigo and his Hollow are partners who share their power, makes for an interesting story.

And cause he's dead he can be with Rukia so everybody wins )

Thx Tom
AhumbleHalofan chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This Story isn't really that bad. I like it but the pacing needs a little work. And really I feel you need to put a LITTLE more detail into the place the characters are standing in. Like decribe the sun, grass, trees, moon, and stars. Is it hot or is it cold? What do the characters FEEL in their enviroments. Describe their facial expressions better. In a story a reader may just need more than a bare bones account to get that perfect image in their minds.

Also use all the characters that you have at you disposal. Don't just write from Ichigo's point of view. Write about the other characters and their struggles. Maybe without Ichigo the Quincy had more or less difficulty fighting his battles. Maybe Orihime was worried about Ichigo.

So for right now I'm just going to add this to my Alert list. Update soon and I hope you think on what I wrote.

Also about the recent Cannon stuff...even though this is your story are you going to include that in your story? You know about his hollow being a part of his soul reaper powers not seperate.
BioHazard82 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Great story so far. Please update soon.
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Very interesting start.
toolazytologin chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
nice chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Pinkflowerpedalsohmai chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Lmao The head captain Drinking sake with Ichigo and the others.

Good job nice story :P
Ulquiorra-quatro chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ok, wow. Let me first congratulate you on making this one of the most interesting stories i have read. The only thing that i have to say negatively, is that you need to try and slow down when you're explaining the fights leading up to Kuchiki. Other than that, absolutely astounding. I hope for you to update soon~
akumaking chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
story is really good. continue with the good work.
Siamra chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I already love this story. Update soon!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Awesome! I just wish you'll slow down and maybe go into more detail instead of skimming through, it seems like a half-summary. Great job though! XD
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3