Reviews for Lightning
firedragongirl chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
GOODNESS! Thank you for the wonderful fic! I enjoyed this immensely! u
Eilonwyn chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Marvelous, marvelous fic. I keep losing it for some reason, but I'm not letting that happen again––straight into my favorites list it goes! This is a really great story, and I think all the characters were captured really well. While it's a bit more graphic than the original show, I could otherwise totally see it being a canon continuation from the ending. I really love the idea behind this, and I have to admit it's more or less a headcanon for me now.

But basically, thank you so much for writing this! I've really enjoyed it every time I've read it, and I'm sure I'll continue to do so.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
That. was. amazing. I really liked how you explained things, and wrote it. Maybe write a fic about Mako and Bolin? We know very little about them other than that they are friends of the next Avatar, Korra, they're brothers, and one bend Earth the other Fire. Exploring them knowing older characters would be really interesting, LoK only takes place 70 years later afterall.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Icy Rage chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
You, good Ignus, are a master. A master of drama, suspense, language, and the general art of fic writing. Only rarely do I find a story so well written and so detailed. The excellent authorship in this story, along with the drama and suspense, created an emotional roller coaster that went much deeper than just my eyes reading text and my head forming images. It went to the point where I could begin to feel the pain, the uncertainty and the fear of the everyone.

There were actually some points in the story where I had to turn the air conditioning vent my direction to keep myself from sweating. It takes real skill as an author to make your readers feel that deeply, and you have that skill. Keep up the great work!
Trina chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
OMG! i gasped so hard i thnk i woke someone up when toph said his heart wasn't beating D: the drama! the suspense! ur great at that. the new idea of bending all the elements together- the imagery was great C: i'm still wondering what happened to that gy iroh 'banished' (tho i'm sure iroh didnt mean it) but anyway- i really enjoyed this fanfic, thank you so much. I'd actually like to see a fanfic "finding Ursa" i know there are plenty of those, but i'd like one that has a really angst zuko not accepting help wen he finds something out- with the gaang forcing there support on him anyways. just an idea thanks again!
Trina chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Terrible confused at Katara's explanation about what the cure . very cool how you used the 'looking into your element for the answers' bit. i read on!
Trina chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Reviewing to let u know i'm reading- and enjoying. oh noes zuko trusts her to save him, omg no pressure. i've always liked zutara, but i kinda like that ur keeping them friends. i read on!
Trina chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Enjoyed this chapter C: zuko has to pull through after that! want to read the next chapter, short review- thanks! i read on!
Trina chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Woah, it was so suspenseful! i think i actually held my breathe. i love how you included katara's blood bending, it would be a very useful in the medical fields i read on! oh no zuko don't die D:
Trina chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
omg- i always thought that too! i mean, he was shot with LIGHTNING for petes sake- 5 seconds healing would not cut it. thank you for making this. i read on!
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Nerve wrecking and awesome at the same time. Love the katara- zuko and Mai-zuko dynamic
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Sometimes I feel a little sick in the head.. but god I love the whole Zuko being so weak and everybody comforting him
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Love it!
maggs chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
omg i liked loved this story so much oh there was so much drama and suspense i absolutely loved it and mai finally showing emotions who would've known oh well thanks for the good read
wolflover7 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
sweet and very nicely written. well done