Reviews for After the Reapers
Guest chapter 32 . 7/22/2012
awesome story sofar , very well written i cant imaging how you are able to write this without feeling chocked up .

looking foward to the next chapters
P chapter 32 . 4/17/2012
Like the story so far, still not sure why Tali had to reject Shepard in the beginning. But past that now I guess, keep up the good work!
weirdnerd chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
i like the story
Syroc chapter 32 . 6/19/2011
Great good monkey god! You're alive!

Not a whole lot to say on this chapter. Lots of drama, and some character building. It was fun to read Looking forward to seeing what else you've got in store!
iNf3ctioNz chapter 32 . 6/19/2011
Nice to have you back. Again. I'm losing track of how many times I've said that, lol.

Anyway, the bit between Liara and Garrus was pretty poignant, especially since I've never seen Liara as a particularly deep character, so great job there.

Shepard also sounded so much like Duke Nukem with his "they're gonna pay" line. I liked that, a lot.

Good work! Keep it up, please!
Sarge1995 chapter 32 . 6/19/2011
Very good work! (Also, nice to have you back in the land of the living, lol) More emotions rise, and Garrus reveals that intelligent and comforting side that's usually covered by the sarcastic paragade. Looking forward to your next update, Keelah Se'lai!
Hewhoislost chapter 32 . 6/19/2011
Yeah your back. You left us with one hell of a cliff hanger. You have me on the edge of my seat for the next chapter.
greed11 chapter 24 . 5/31/2011
one thing you could have done with the final paragraph is emphasize just what Miranda did. She just cut the final strings she may have had with Cerberus. She just told a known violent individual (Shepard) that it is possible to track down TIM. Pretty major plot point there. You could have shown her struggle to do that or show that she did something big there to prove her worth.
greed11 chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
OK...Its my birthday today also! So that is why I had to review. You are doing a great job of building suspense and the feeling of impending Bad-Things(TM). Hope you finish the story before I do!
Classic Blaze chapter 27 . 3/23/2011
I lol'd the entire chapter, their meeting with Joker was great, simply awesome!

One of the best chapters for me :D

And as always, keep the good work.
Classic Blaze chapter 23 . 3/22/2011
For a minute I thought that Liara was tearing his squad apart, thinking that they were Shadow Broker agents XD

Nice chapter, finally everything is turning out good...well except that everyone got injured...

Keep the good work, as always :D
Classic Blaze chapter 20 . 3/22/2011
Yay! Shepard and Tali together again! I hope to see romance on the future chapters.
Classic Blaze chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
for me this was a WTF chapter, near the end it took me by surprise...and Shepard is not angry :(
Classic Blaze chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
Im so sad for Shepard, I didnt quite undesrtand why Tali said that but, well...it makes me want to see Shepard reaction.

Shepard: D: (very angry face)
Classic Blaze chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
I dont know what the hell happened at the end of this chapter but it built some suspense, so far Im enjoying the fic and I hope to see some Tali/Shep romance soon :D