Reviews for Parting
Moto-kun chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Aaaw, ow, hurt feelings... q.q This is just so sad, that they seemingly can't be together despite their obvious, strong love QQ Only the end gives a bit of hope, though it isn't certain that she can come back :'(
I especially like the last part from around "I'll always remember you." on.
Katerina de Annika chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Ugh. This was wonderful. Angsty, full of love, and purely wonderful. *deep breath* I love reading a piece that is truly about love, not lust, love that is willing to let go for the sake of the one they love, and not hold on just for personal gain...

And you depicted it perfectly.

NamelessSaint chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Wow...this took my breath away. I do hope Alice does return and stays forever. Requited love ought not to be wasted.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was beautiful. The imagry and just, everything. The interal struggle and heartache that Mirana is going through and how Alice is sure, even if Mirana isn't that she'll remember. :-) I'm glad that Mirana is sure that Alice will come back.

Great story!
MirandaMinerva chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Ah, poor Mirana. Like myself, hoping for the return of that which she longs for dearly. Although, in her case, she awaits the return of Alice; in my case, I long for the continuation of a story (Alice of Marmoreal). Yes, indeed. I am evil, and you know it.

This was a wonderful angsty one-shot. Thank you. :)
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
while sad...the ending is actually quite hopeful :) thanks for sharing!
sora chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
ah,such a warm story,such a nice pairing,love it!
onyx-worrystone chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Ooooooh, this is so awesome and sweetly sad. *wibbles* I do so LIKE this quietly sad Mirana, even if I am more used to her being crazier. Lovely. 3
Dark.Dragon.7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
how sweet! please make other chapter, is sad how mirana is waiting for alice, maybe in other chapter alice come back and stay with mirana
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
ooh I do love a bit of femslash ;) there definately isn't enough of it on this site.

Well done, really well written :D