Reviews for Sunday, Domestic
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I do enjoy a good smut. But that last line. LOVED it. Love how you characterise 'em!
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was SO EFFING FUNNY XD i just KILLED myself when you said Dobby showed up in their washing machine... and the aliens in the salad bowl waiting for their son to dry... AND AND the guy who sent his mind to buy groceries... god that was hilarious
Caerulea Luna chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I just had to say that this is one of my fave nine rose stories of all time. The characters where just as you would imagine them, Goofy without ruining the overall sexual mood. It's so totally like them, all this sexual tension and missed opportunities to finially break over something so, well, domestic. Great job :)
CapitanKaruAndTheRedShirts chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is... Your one-shots are the best things ever.
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Continue pretty please!
inasentimentalmood chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
HOT. Well done.
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
XD I am faving this because it is awesome. I am telling you and reviewing how awesome and freaking amazing this is because of that last line. Just...

XJamieX chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Ah! That was brilliant!

I've read an obnoxious amount of Nine/Rose fics and this has definitely got to be in my top five just based on character accuracy alone. Seriously, their banter was just effortless and perfect, I feel like this is exactly how this conversation would go if Rose and the Doctor ever really had a chance to be this care free and happy.

I've noticed a lot of writers have trouble with the balance of Roses characteristics. In fics she always seems to either be to flirty or to shy but I really think you nailed it!

Like I've said I've read literally of hundreds of Doctor Who fics but yours is the first I've had to review because I loved it that much!

Fantastic, adorable story. Thanks for sharing and keep up the awesome work!
ancientesha chapter 1 . 1/8/2011

i will so read all your fics. XD
Igneous Pride chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Phwoar. And merow. And...just, yeah that was fantastic (see what I did there? Yes, marvel at my wit)

But seriously that was fuck awesome

Well done you

love and affevtion etc

Igneous P
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Don't usually read 8/Rose, but this was bloody hysterical! I loved it!
shelllessturtle chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That was sweet. And hot. I loved it.

You know, at first, I thought that the Doctor was vocalizing Rose's thoughts. That would be...interesting to explore.

My favorite part: "I have a naked alien in my bed. Whatever shall I do with him?" It made me giggle.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/26/2010