Reviews for Joyride
SilverTeletraan chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I have to agree with everyone else on this one. You should really warn a person if you're dealing with such dark themes.
It was well written but since I'm not a fan of rape I'm sorry to say I'm not favoriting this one.
Just Miki chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Very nice. Very very nice, i keep hoping another chapter will come up even though i know its a twoshot.
Sorrick chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
You really should give a warning of some kind, either in the summary or before the chapter (as this really was rape), so that people know exactly what is in this story; not everybody likes reading fics that contains rape (or dub-con) and others aren't happy about not being warned so that they can prepare for it. Your lack of any kind of warning shows not just a lack of respect for your readers (by not giving us the right to make an informed decision to read or skip this story) but also, by not being honest, makes it seem as though you're an inconsiderate author.

Sorry for the 'flame-like' qualities of this review, I just think that you should give people the correct information before they get into a story so that they can choose whether they really want to read it; also so they have no reason to leave a harsh review after they have, because at that point they knew what they where getting into beforehand.
GreatGrinReaper chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Kyaa Keep going with it
Akuro13 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Loved it.

I don't really care for reading rape stories but I kept reading the reviews and people commenting about how well this was written so I thought 'okay, I'll read the first chapter. If I don't like it, I'm stopping.' well I totally completed it because of how great you wrote it! (it made up for my not so favorite plot and actually, you made me kind of like it!)

my only thing is the ending. Don't get me wrong, I like where you left it off, I just feel like there should be a little more! I don't know how to describe exactly how I feel it should continue...

but hey! maybe that's part of this stories charm. It keeps you guessing and questioning about what could be!

You are a VERY, VERY good author! *round of applause* .
LaPetiteChat chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Hehe well thought out story I'm begging for more! But alas its complete so no luck in waiting:( luved it any way don't usually like rape fics but I made an exceptions for this well written story! Keep up the awesome work!
Darkeloquence chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Amazing story. Thankyou so very much for your hard work! :)
MadScientistV chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Wow... you got a lot of shit for this story didn't it. It pisses me off how people will flame others for such clearly thought through ideas that has all their heart put it into it. While I don't have much of a rape kink, I look at how the story is written, and I must say, you have some wonderful writing skills. I didn't see hardly any spelling or grammatical errors, of course I probably didn't because I was so into the story I probably missed some. It's rare to find a story on that is so well written and has such clear ideas.

Anyways, I do agree that you could put a better warning sign or do as "sigh", I believe, said and post this wonderfully written story on . Again, you have beautiful writing skills and while I don't like the idea of rape, I do love Sam/Bee stories, so thank you for this story.

Sincerely,

Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hey again. I kinda saw the progression of the comments here. Gotta tell you, a lot of good points are made, but don't let them bother you.

Although it would probably help for you to put a larger warning, on the summary, at the start of each page, for safety. So the rest of the people on the site know what they're getting into.

And for those flaming/generally pointing out how terrible TheAlchemist'sDaughter is for writing this, take time to think about two things:

one, rape fics are common enough for you not to dwell on this one author and pour out all your righteous and justified anger on her (she's just a writer. Her writing does not automatically describe her world view), and two, this is fiction, leave it be, ask for a warning, don't come back. Whatever keeps you coming back to convince people of how horrible this author is for writing such a thing, leave it be. People who are rape victims, I'm sorry, I don't have any right to put you off, but just go away if it bothers you so much. No one's getting hurt here until the flames start flying.

Also, like I said before, the writingthe ideathankgodnoholoBee makes this one of my favorite M Transformers fics ;)
Pish chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Hem, Sam's just a bit crackers. Just how some people like him, especially looking at once he's been through. 3
Pish chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Looking at the reviews, people need to STFU. My god. No offense, but people-fantards-do enjoy these mindfucks. So let them enjoy in peace. Also, TAD, love the story, not really about what happened, but for how it was well-written.
dreaminGemini chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
i liked it, it was sad and I wish it could have ended better, *sucker for happy endings* but I liked it because it was the bot and sam not some hologram or something. I hate hologramed human bots, ya know?

great job!
AkiraNatsume chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Awe.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
*blinks*

Wow, an Update! Thanks for that! Now to really review...

Again, Wow. Sam is Sooo messed up. Also in (partial?) denial. Looks like he has to go through all the 'steps' to really accept and move on.

Bee STILL doesn't understand though does he. He (Bumblebee) seems to be in his own Fantasy land here.
AmberSpirit chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Consensual rape is a phrase to describe a sexual act that is against the victim's will but physically they enjoy it. I find it hard to find a shoujo manga (that has a sex scene in it) that DOESN'T have the main heroine being all "Nooo" while the main guy has his wicked way with her. Japanese culture is especially famous with this kind of attidute from women because they are supossed to be sexually passive to their very core. And there are PLENTY of yaoi or shoujo mangas that have the main hero/heroine trying to escape or runaway throughout the whole act. Not counting the ones for the 12 year olds. But then again those don't even have kisses in them do they?

I would not use the term consensual rape in real life situation but it definitely exists in stories and mangas.