Reviews for Dexter Drabbles
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
This was a fantastic ending to this batch of updates. Astor crying is incredibly sad, but the fact that Dexter feels the "venom" of her glare, and his own inability to help her, is heart-breaking.

Gosh, I do enjoy your drabbles. 8)

Hope you can update again soon.

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
Hmm... this one has me a little puzzled. Is Deb asking if Dexter was the one who killed Trinity? ...

Oh well, awesomely written anyways!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
This was nice, seeing some good ol' father-son bonding. It's sad to think that losing their mother is pretty much the only thing they have in common, but it was very sweet to see these two together.

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
OOOH! I absolutely LOVE this drabble, cause it's got Biney in it!

Oh, how I wisht he show had gone the novel-route and left Brian alive at the end of Season 1. I'd love for him to come back at some point. 8(

Awesome update nonetheless!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Aww, poor Dexter. I loved his defensiveness about loving his kids; it was very sweet. And the morose ending was good, because it can't be all cute kid-loving, now can it?

Great chapter. 8)

AzureEyedI chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Wow. Just...wow.

Nicely done.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Well, I am definitely hooked! Can't wait for the next update!

(And in case you're wondering, yes, I did review each chapter individually to get the review number up. Two was not enough!)

Hope you can get the next drabble up soon! 8)

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
This was a beautiful, bittersweet scene. Again, we see the changes in the kids, which Dex can't cope with, but the image of him breaking down on the boat was incredible.

I can really imagine something like this happening in Season 5. It'd be such a heart-breaking moment!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
This was a really interesting scene. It's the first bit of humour we've got (you gotta love Aunty Deb!), but with a very melancholy ending.

I'm really loving these drabbles! I can't wait for the next season of the show!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Another sad little scene; it's interesting to see Dex interacting with the kids - the emotionless killer feeling grief.

Awesomely written.

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That's really sad, but a small, beautiful way to show Dexter's human side.

Loved it. 8)

Just passing through chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
WAS THAT A 6 FEET UNDER REFERENCE?

Because if it was, well done. Anyway, this story is short and to the point and actually very well done.

Thanks for the read!