Reviews for Dexter Drabbles
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
OOOH! I absolutely LOVE this drabble, cause it's got Biney in it!

Oh, how I wisht he show had gone the novel-route and left Brian alive at the end of Season 1. I'd love for him to come back at some point. 8(

Awesome update nonetheless!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Aww, poor Dexter. I loved his defensiveness about loving his kids; it was very sweet. And the morose ending was good, because it can't be all cute kid-loving, now can it?

Great chapter. 8)

AzureEyedI chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Wow. Just...wow.

Nicely done.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Well, I am definitely hooked! Can't wait for the next update!

(And in case you're wondering, yes, I did review each chapter individually to get the review number up. Two was not enough!)

Hope you can get the next drabble up soon! 8)

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
This was a beautiful, bittersweet scene. Again, we see the changes in the kids, which Dex can't cope with, but the image of him breaking down on the boat was incredible.

I can really imagine something like this happening in Season 5. It'd be such a heart-breaking moment!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
This was a really interesting scene. It's the first bit of humour we've got (you gotta love Aunty Deb!), but with a very melancholy ending.

I'm really loving these drabbles! I can't wait for the next season of the show!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Another sad little scene; it's interesting to see Dex interacting with the kids - the emotionless killer feeling grief.

Awesomely written.

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That's really sad, but a small, beautiful way to show Dexter's human side.

Loved it. 8)

Just passing through chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
WAS THAT A 6 FEET UNDER REFERENCE?

Because if it was, well done. Anyway, this story is short and to the point and actually very well done.

Thanks for the read!