Reviews for and sometimes, persephone goes free
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Gorgeousness personified (fanficified?). Regulus is such a tragic character, and you really bring out the fact that he's trapped where he is. It's haunting beautiful, your imagery and language is just stunning, and I love this so much. The ending is like a punch to the chest. Perfect.
Sango Hale chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Girl, I do love your writing style. It's haunting, poetic and beautiful. And I feel so bad for Regulus...
Madame BonBons chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Beautiful and it flows perfectly.
Well done.
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
It leaves quite an impact. I love it. :)
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is beautifully written. I enjoyed it.
paper parasols chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
THIS is perfect.
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
i love your writing style: it's haunting and poetic and just a bit depressing because Regulus is full of hope. i love how you portrayed his crush/admiration of marlene and i found it beautiful beyond any description. thank you for the gorgeous piece of work and please keep writing more fics like this.
mirrorOfsin chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
awh! loved this!

mOs
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That one's sad. So very very sad.

I love it, so so much.

The writing was perfect, a very good, interesting style.

CKC
storm-petrel chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Absolutely stunning. My favourite bit:::

He thinks there's redemption in her; that through proximity or diffusion or osmosis or airborne contagion he can somehow find absolution for meeting Mulciber in the dungeons or mingling with Bella and her crooked friends that bleed ink from their arms and spit sulfur.

Especially the last bit. If I could i'd quote the whole page!
with the monsters chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is pure, astonishing amazingness. Honestly, this writing style suits you beyond belief and this is beautiful and haunting and melancholic but ohsoperfect.

You are a literary genius, you know that, yeah? This whole thing is just ... asd;lfkj. Pure, serious wonder. I want to steal it and run away with it and marry it because it is so amazing.

I love the title particularly because it is a hundred shades of lyrical but then the rest of it is just OHMYMERLIN ... gosh. You're amazing. Regulus is amazing. Hestia is amazing. I LOVE YOU for this because it is perfect.

Fabulous and beautiful piece, I congratulate you!
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
The title drew me in.

The great writing made me love it.
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This was wonderful - I've never really paired Regulus up with anyone before, but I can almost believe it when I read this fic. And the style is nice, kind of vague, and gives the piece more power. I really like this!
this theory has been disproven chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This was really really lovely. Your title is mind blowingly gorgeous, I love the comparison. I've always really adored Regulus, and his wish for redemption and his belief that he's dirty and he'll taint her. Lovely, really wonderfully written.

Much love

-Remy
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh wow, I love that. The way it's written is amazing. and Beautiful, and stunning. And I'm in love with it now.