Reviews for The Violinist
FireFox Vixen chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
LOVE!
CountryShipper96 chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Hello! Will you be continuing this story? It is amazing and i would love to read more of this story!
The Little Chibi chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
This story is fantastic. You write the characters beautifully, and I especially like how you've portrayed Natalya as a character who can be empathised with, and not just a crazy bitch. I hope everyone gets a happy ending, sad endings are like wet concrete. Damp and uncomfortable and heavy.
Ace-senpai chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
I have just read this story from the beginning to up to here and I love it! I really hope you update this story soon in this year of 2014 since it's been a little more than a year since you updated this story!
Miriam chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
what about your new year resolution?
Angelic Fluffle chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Please make good on your New Years' revolution soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
How old are Regina and Ivan? Because I always get this feeling that she is about five years younger than him. (Sorry!)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This story is so awesome! When are you going to update, though? I want to see how this goes!
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
I love this. I especially love the way you portrayed Belarus and Ivan. Their relationship is very realistic. I only wish the show was like this. But anyways, I give you a million thumbs up for making Belarus still her creepy self and Ivan for not being a total coward. I really like the fact that you presented him as being the only one to calm her down. That was brilliant, and I applaud you for executing it amazingly. What else is there to say? Regina is a lovely character, and she is such a realistic character that I adore her.
I love this story. Congratulations for actually producing one of the decent stories out there. Well done.
D'awwww Eduard's so cute ! Go big bro ! Go and save Regina ! He can do it (he has brain so it should be easy for him, right ?) !
Hmmm...maybe more Natalia ? Have you seen House ? The one where he's in asylum (that's what it's called, right ?), trying to cure himself from his addiction ? And he was with other people who had different problems and all (paranoia, silent-treatment, SUPERMAN *insert flying Superman America*). Maybe something from that opera...

It's so nice to see more of Eduard, he's given so little attention in most stories unless he's the central character, admittedly I'm not a big Estonia fan, but you've actually made him likeable and for that I commend you. But I still love Estonia anyway but not in a huge fan way.
I really really really enjoyed this chapter :D I love the way you write everyone. And I like the pace you've set to, nothing's rushed. And the wedding thing sounds cool.
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
It's too late in the night for me to write a proper review, but I must say I love this. I usually don't like genderbends because some stories tend to be crappy because of it. Or one theme to many. (England's magic).
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Oh ahahaha Poland appearance was so surprising and totally unexpected! If you didn't mention she talked in Polish accent i would never noticed it's him XD i mean the genderbend ver of him!

And still no interaction of Ivan and Regina? Hwhwhwhw I'm still looking forward to it!

And Toris will make a really good big brother for Regina!

I can't wait to see what happen next! And also i love Yekaterina's story, i'm still sad for her.

It's great to see what's going on with everyone at the house at last, I'm looking forwards to reading more and seeing what happens next! Thank you so much for the story.
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
I loved the schizophrenia twist. thumbs up! keep on writing! I'm happy you changed Natalya a bit. I would've cried too if I were Regina! That's gotta be hard to just suddenly have to leave home to a far away place without knowing how long!
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Your genderbends and character personalities are done wonderfully, and a great point here is Belarus. She is given an amazing personality, and for that, thank you. She isn't as flat or tacked with that bland personality so many give her. Your writing style is nice: elegant, but not purple prose.
So far, there's not much to give out (I've read the other chapters, mind you) but as long as you follow the road and keep your mind open for critiques, you're going to do awesome. Of course, Regina shouldn't have to be so plain. We can say she has marvellous sparkling eyes, large in her pale little face with it's perpetual blush. And we can say that Katerina is so moved by her music so much, she gradually dimissed the other musicians, hiring only Regina, who stays in the guest room. :D That way, she gets to join them for dinner, and she doesn't become so thin anymore!
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
The characters and setting are so fleshed out already, and I can't wait to see how this story goes!
IchigoKokoro chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
I looooove your work! But please update soon! I've read this story at least 4 times waiting for an update! Great story though :3