Reviews for The Sweetie Repetition
The-Fourth-Queen chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Lol, was very funny to me.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
very funny

i like the couple
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
LOL. Too cute.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That was funny!
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh, ho, ho, ho! So very funny!
LBF chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Raj is a different person when he drinks and he is fun. Love this story.
Emrisah chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Funny! I was remembering the HIMYM ep at the same time, so it was two lots of fun! : ) Well done, I enjoyed it.
keaneplay chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great Fic - totally believable too :)

Raj drunk is always quite a sight because he becomes a new person around women! He loses that shy personality and gains an over confident streak that's hilarious!

You really love adding in those Star Wars bits - its so TBBT like that it makes me want to like the movies :D

Anyway, great Fic - enjoyed it lots :)
jessicajason chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
So cute! I like Raj so much, and I really wish he could talk to Penny. Great job!
Number1PixarFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Cute! Great story based on a great episode of another great show, centered around my favorite character! (That would be Raj.) I cracked up imagining Drunk Raj saying "You say sweetie a lot." Kind of with the same cadence with which he said "sweety and meaty" in the Adhesive Duck Deficiency, you know? Anyway, I love seeing a Raj story from you. Maybe you've written some others that I've missed? I'll have to check that out.

"But, um"s up! LOL.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
LOL.

I like all the Star Wars movies BTW.
amandapanda222 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I love this. So incredibly much. Also, I love that episode of HIMYM. I never would have thought to use that. And DrunkRaj is always the best. :)
amtrak12 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Yay! There definitely needs to be more Penny/Raj fic in the world so I'm really happy you filled this prompt :D And I've seen that HIMYM ep! So that amused me greatly. Love the sweetie twist! The end had me cracking up (which is bad because I'm currently at work :P)

I love Penny and Raj!