Reviews for Out of the shadows
Madison Hatter chapter 26 . 6/14
Please continue this, its such a good story!
Put on chapter 27 already.
KaixDecayx chapter 26 . 5/4/2015
I neeeeeed this updated! Lol. It's so... 'Da bomb'
SkyeCielo98 chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
Update soon
deathlover25 chapter 26 . 8/22/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D KILL THE PINK BITCH! XD
Jazzy-Monster-5955 chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
*loads and locks the gun with a click* "...does anyone else want to go pink haired monster hunting?"
*looks around and notices the crowd of people with pitchforks, guns and torches behind her and stares... for a bit... turns back the way she was heading*
"alright, now *starts singing the mob song from beauty and the beast* it time to take action guys and its time to follow meeeeeeee! through the mist, through the woods though the darkness and the shadows..."

sorry got carried away there hee hee *does a stage whisper* in case you didn't know i really REALLY hate Sakura
aaaaannnnd... i can't wait to find out what happens ooh! and the sex of the baby *hand shoots up in the air* im voting baby boy
Fairy Princess Yuugi chapter 26 . 6/3/2014
Hurry up and update soon please
Guest chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
Continue please this is really good I love stories where Naru is pregnant.
vampyaoifan123 chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
great story please kill off sakura shes a bitch and a monster so please kill her PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS SSEEEEEEEEEE!
The Lone Rurouni chapter 26 . 8/31/2012
A very good story that is interesting so far. Any updates planned?
anonymous chapter 26 . 8/7/2011
i am going on a limb here and saying you dont like sakura
PhoenixWytch chapter 26 . 7/4/2011
Is Sakura going to die? Please say she is going to die. Please? Pretty, pretty please?

I have to admit that Sasuke is now on my good side. He wants to help Kakashi defend Naru, thus making him someone I like in this story.

Thanks for writing.
TimelessHourglass chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
interesting...want more
DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles chapter 26 . 1/9/2011
wow psycho sakura funny really. is sasuke gonna be like a brother i hope? anyway me like.
Prescripto13 chapter 26 . 12/19/2010
Trouble ahead, it seems.

Good work on this one, Kitsune. It was well-written.