Reviews for A Matter of Principles
scootersmom chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I like the way the supernatural creature was a good guy this time and Sam and Dean recognized that. It was nice to see them have a few minutes of peace while by the lake. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!
Kitrukia chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
As always, another good story! I always look forward to when I can read these "episodes". They always have humor and suspense rolled into one. Question: How many episodes is season 1 going to be? Will you keep going to a season 2? Thanks!
hotshow chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
I just finished reading this chapter and this story was very good.

I like the humor part where Bob tells Dean his missed a spot on his car and Dean bangs his head.

Can anyone tell me if this season on vs is going to be 22 episodes? I had heard that somewhere and I just wanted to check to see if that was correct.

Looking forward to the next story.

Thank you.
okayokayokay chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
I'm liking this story so far:) Haven't had a chance to comment on the other chapters though, but I'm interested to see where this goes! Sam sure is spending a lot of time in the water...wet Sammy is definately a nice image! But it can't be good for his health, can it? Lol nice job with this so far!
iris254 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
I don't review as much as I'd like, but I wanted to say that I love your VS. It's very creative, and of course, I love the hurtsam and protectivedean :) Fantastic work!
lettres d'amour chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Very original and interesting so far. There are a few grammar mistakes (mostly punctuational) here and there, but nothing too jarring that detracted from the story itself. I'd love to see more! Update soon!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
What wonderful descriptions of such a lovely place! And I'm really glad to read about an atypical waitress! LOL! Funny how the guys occasionally encounter crappy restaurants. And geeze, is Dean 28/30 going on 8?

Looking forward to more!