Reviews for The World As She Saw It
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Really cute. i loved especially how Lisa always thougt Cas was a girl. And the end was just too adorable
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Loved this, nicer spin for my OTP than what really happened. Read it through twice now.
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was so cute! Destiel for life bitches!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is an awesome fic and beautifully written. I love the perspective on Dean and Cas's relationship, but I feel sorry for Lisa (even if I don't quite like her). The last line, 'The good ones were always gay, or taken and Dean was, tragically, both'
Lil'Sheep chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I loved it, and I would have loved the show to end like that. But well...
Chikinaa chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was so amazing! I was imagining something like this many times. But just a question. Castiel is small? :D Misha has 5'11" that's just two inches shorter than Jensen.
twotoe chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'm more of a Cas and Dean great friendship gal and don't read the slash and preslash much, but for some reason this story always gets me. Lisa amuses me but Dean and Cas here just get to me a lot despite my story I think because it is the bone deep connection here for whatever reason between them every single time that makes me like it so very much. I've reread it over many times and I'm not always sure I'm going to be able to find it again, so I'm gonna add it to my favorites so when I'm in the mood to read it again as I was today I'll know where it is.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Lucky, lucky, LUCKY.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Poor Lisa, I feel so sorry for her.

An interesting perspective too.
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
that last senetence made me laugh, because its true
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
The good ones were always gay or taken and Dean was tragically both.

Amazing line right there.
Denariian chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
So full of awesome. The day you describe everything is perfect. The way you portray Dean is amazing and to do it from Lisa's point of view... No criticism just compliments and a plea. Please write more.
Nath2704 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Poor Lisa, I love the way how you describe Castiel's eyes.
fakescorpion chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Poor Lisa, but that's probably what you'll get if dating a hunter.

I love the way you describe Castiel, he's always my favorite :)
Danielle chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Really nice story! It really fits for me, because I just couldn't see it working out with Lisa, although she's really nice; it's all a bit too normal and she'd have to understand a certain amount about all Dean's history in order for it to go somewhere. Good observation about Cas, I thought, how he stands and how like a bird he is; love that about him! I physically felt the relief for Dean when he got in the car with Cas, it's a bit like me when I get out to the car after spending all night visiting my parents! Do write some more, would love to read it. Thanks!