Reviews for istart my life
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam and Freddie are teaching Jason about the names of the animals so early on, it's that they really want Jason to be prepared for preschool, and I've gotta say while Jason inherited Sam's love for food, he deftintely also inherited Freddie's smarts, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam had a better life than her sister, it really shows that she's come a long way without her dad's help, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam was able to trust Freddie and tell him the truth of what really happened at the prison with her mom, and that Freddie was able to comfort Sam was really nice to see, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam and Melanie bailed Pam from prison, shows how much they love and care for her, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam was able to encourage Carly to get married when she began to get nervous, that was really sweet and it shows how much Sam loves and cares for her, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam and Freddie were able to get the wedding cake in time for Carly's wedding, great job, love it. I love all your chapters, you truly are an amazing writer, keep going.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam was trying to keep Freddie from finding out that she broke his plaque, wonder how long she'll be able to keep it up though, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam and Freddie were trying to get to the bottom of who tried to take away Carly's wedding cake idea, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam and Freddie had gotten Jason a pet, I also like the different pets, Sam had wanted that was pretty funny to read considering Freddie's expression, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Freddie had won an award for all his hard work, he really deserves it, and Sam was so sweet for supporting him, it how's how much she loves him, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam had caught up with Sabrina and tat Freddie was really shocked when he saw them talking, that was so funny, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I'm glad the twins are alright, they sure did make a full recovery, and Freddie was right, they did get their strength from Sam, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam was trying to be nicer to Freddie by letting him keep the train clock in their bedroom, that was really sweet, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam was trying her best to be nicer to Freddie, it shows that she really loves him, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam was trying to be nice to Freddie by letting him keep the train clock in their bedroom, that was really nice to see, the ending was sweet too, great job, love it. Your an amazing writer, keep up the amazing work.
2,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »