Reviews for istart my life
iLoveFanficLife chapter 352 . 8/5
Loved it! I was on edge the whole time during this story. x
entertainmentxk chapter 352 . 10/4/2016
I know what she's thinking
Guest chapter 352 . 9/16/2016
Hi! I just want to say that you are amazing at this! Will you write more please?!
Guest chapter 352 . 7/13/2016
UPDATE THIS STORY!
ProudAmerican97 chapter 352 . 6/2/2016
please update soon
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Are there any lemons in this story
Abby chapter 205 . 5/26/2016
I think it's the best thing to happen to me
extremecookies254 chapter 352 . 4/12/2016
please update soon
Michelle97ist chapter 352 . 2/3/2016
I like the story and you should update more chapters
SnowyOwl243 chapter 281 . 1/13/2016
OMG at least this babies were not 1 pound like I was when I was born! I almost died because I was born like 4 or something months early, I was born in November(2000), but suppose to be born in March (2001). I stayed in the hospital until almost the end of March, I came home around the 26th, but the thing is that I'm a triplet, but since I was born first I was basically the sickest of the three of us, also my stomach was messed up, something with the intestines was messed up. I was around 1 pound and I think 8 ounces I'm not sure, but I'm right about the one pound. I was also so small when I was born. Well that's my story.
DarkRoseAngel88 chapter 193 . 1/7/2016
omg you have triplet brothes and a sister (BBG) That's amazing because I'm a triplet as well. It's the say way, but I was born first, it is GBB in the order I don't know what your order is but that's amazing that you have triplet siblings as well as I am a triplet.
A Adela chapter 352 . 12/20/2015
I'm going to go on a limb here and guess Nathan's wedding inspired this chapter? Because if so I totally support it.
Guest chapter 352 . 12/20/2015
Se but nice in the end!
Mike2101 chapter 352 . 12/19/2015
Well, the wedding day mementos being ruined IS sad... HOWEVER, the important memories are from the marriage, not the wedding. And Sam and Freddie have walking, talking, living memories of their days as man and wife: the children.

Sure, Carly is likely to help re-create the Seddie vows, but I hope Seddie begins to realize just how much better their lives are now, than they were way back on the day of the wedding. Every day together is another memory, another cherished moment together.

I speak as a guy who has been happily married to the same wonderful woman for over thirty-five years. She is the star of our rom-com life together: funny, beautiful, smart and strong-willed. She is my Sandra Bullock, my Reese Witherspoon, my Meg Ryan.

Only better.

And every day, whatever the challenges, ends up being better and better.

So, it's great that Sam is so sentimental. But I hope she can smile at her children and her husband, and swell with pride at how wonderful those people have made her life. That wedding day was but a small step on her journey to a life with them.
Guest chapter 352 . 12/19/2015
I really liked this chapter , I like the fact that Freddi's willing to do anything to keep Sam happy
2,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »