Reviews for istart my life
HIIII chapter 281 . 6/7
I know what it is like to be born prematurely just because my brothers and I were almost 4 months early and they have a 50% chance at living while I have less than that and my breathing wasn't very good either but luckily we all made it!
Ali chapter 193 . 6/6
OMG I am a triplet! I'm the only girl while I have two brothers then we have a little brother who is 5 years younger than us. It's honestly great but sometimes it isn't! Love you story BTW
RosieLovesMusic chapter 147 . 4/14
I was born about 4 months late along with my brothers cause we are a set of triplets. Love the story so far!
iLoveFanficLife chapter 352 . 8/5/2017
Loved it! I was on edge the whole time during this story. x
entertainmentxk chapter 352 . 10/4/2016
I know what she's thinking
Guest chapter 352 . 9/16/2016
Hi! I just want to say that you are amazing at this! Will you write more please?!
Guest chapter 352 . 7/13/2016
UPDATE THIS STORY!
ProudAmerican97 chapter 352 . 6/2/2016
please update soon
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Are there any lemons in this story
Abby chapter 205 . 5/26/2016
I think it's the best thing to happen to me
extremecookies254 chapter 352 . 4/12/2016
please update soon
Michelle97ist chapter 352 . 2/3/2016
I like the story and you should update more chapters
SnowyOwl243 chapter 281 . 1/13/2016
OMG at least this babies were not 1 pound like I was when I was born! I almost died because I was born like 4 or something months early, I was born in November(2000), but suppose to be born in March (2001). I stayed in the hospital until almost the end of March, I came home around the 26th, but the thing is that I'm a triplet, but since I was born first I was basically the sickest of the three of us, also my stomach was messed up, something with the intestines was messed up. I was around 1 pound and I think 8 ounces I'm not sure, but I'm right about the one pound. I was also so small when I was born. Well that's my story.
RosieLovesMusic chapter 193 . 1/7/2016
omg you have triplet brothes and a sister (BBG) That's amazing because I'm a triplet as well. It's the say way, but I was born first, it is GBB in the order I don't know what your order is but that's amazing that you have triplet siblings as well as I am a triplet.
A Adela chapter 352 . 12/20/2015
I'm going to go on a limb here and guess Nathan's wedding inspired this chapter? Because if so I totally support it.
2,921 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »