Reviews for Kingdom of Thorns
BenJerrys chapter 19 . 12/26/2017
It is sad you were never able to finish this story. It was worth the disappointment, though, to be able to read up to the point. I will just have to leave it to my imagination that Edward kills his father, finds Bella, and they live happily ever after. I hope you still have pride in your own writing, and take the negative reviews with a grain of salt. Anyone can review, not everyone can write a story.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
I find sentences rather than paragraphs much easier to read when reading digitally. I often lose my place when reading long paragraphs.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
I absolutely love your author's note. I can't tell you how many stories that I have read that are just ruined by the fact that, no matter what horrendous things their Edward has done, as soon as Bella sees him or touches him she can ignore it all and falls madly enough. For one, why portray a woman so weak, with no pride in herself and her values that she could just look over all the issues she takes offense to? I almost always stop reading if a story includes a scene like this, and I am so glad that you recognize how silly and unrealistic this is. I'm very excited to read more.
brandofcullencrazy chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Oh wow please update soon!
Kanny1 chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
Will this be finished?
robertpatzlover09 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Please update
JulesColes3 chapter 19 . 1/28/2016
i hope you complete the story i look forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/23/2016
where are our answers
your promises mean nothing
UPDATE NOW!
Anonymous chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
What happens next?
k chapter 17 . 8/23/2015
I don't know what mike is thinking but I'm thinking he sure didn't really love bella if hes looking at alice like a piece of meat...gross
jk chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
how does one hear a silent scream?
jk chapter 15 . 8/23/2015
I don't understand bellas reaction to Edward making fun of her for trying to defend her life with what was available...his comment fucking pissed me off but how you brought them closer together because of it really pisses me off.
and jasper fucking saved her life and she didn't even thank him...just glanced at him...
jk chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
bella already knows hes the kid from that day...didn't he already fucking explain that shit..that he was there has loved her all this time blah blah blah but now you've made him into a fucking magical creature that shes loved this whole time just to throw them together? that makes no freaking sense!
fuck you just ruined your own story! how does that feel?
jk chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
I think you should take out that whole bullshit about jasper and angela...gross
and let jasper have bella!
Edwards a fucktard
jk chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
let me guess by the time mike gets there bella wont even want to leave with him...that would be just soooo fucked up since he came all that way to save that whores ass