Reviews for Kingdom of Thorns
brandofcullencrazy chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Oh wow please update soon!
Kanny1 chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
Will this be finished?
robertpatzlover09 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Please update
JulesColes3 chapter 19 . 1/28/2016
i hope you complete the story i look forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/23/2016
where are our answers
your promises mean nothing
UPDATE NOW!
Anonymous chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
What happens next?
k chapter 17 . 8/23/2015
I don't know what mike is thinking but I'm thinking he sure didn't really love bella if hes looking at alice like a piece of meat...gross
jk chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
how does one hear a silent scream?
jk chapter 15 . 8/23/2015
I don't understand bellas reaction to Edward making fun of her for trying to defend her life with what was available...his comment fucking pissed me off but how you brought them closer together because of it really pisses me off.
and jasper fucking saved her life and she didn't even thank him...just glanced at him...
jk chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
bella already knows hes the kid from that day...didn't he already fucking explain that shit..that he was there has loved her all this time blah blah blah but now you've made him into a fucking magical creature that shes loved this whole time just to throw them together? that makes no freaking sense!
fuck you just ruined your own story! how does that feel?
jk chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
I think you should take out that whole bullshit about jasper and angela...gross
and let jasper have bella!
Edwards a fucktard
jk chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
let me guess by the time mike gets there bella wont even want to leave with him...that would be just soooo fucked up since he came all that way to save that whores ass
jk chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
I find it strange that bella looks just like angela...their not even freaking related!
jk chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
anyone else find it weird that bella is 18 lives in a family with no other females and didn't know how to gut a fish? she lives in a fucking village 100's of years ago! she should know how to cook on an open fucking flame and gut a damn fish...and seriously she doesn't know how to hunt? wasn't she best friends with a guy?
what did she do with all her time? sit around and look ignorant?
jk chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
oh well he said hes a good guy I guess bella can start falling for him now...LOL are you serious with this shit
bella better not he fucking killed FIVE PEOPE FROM HER VILLAGE JUST TO GET TO HER