Reviews for Our Little Wonderboy
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kagome Avalon chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
If there was a paternaty test done after Tony was born proving that Tim is the father then why all this trouble? I wouldn't doubt for a minute that Rossi is paying that bitch off just so he could get his hands on Anthony's inheritance. Does Tony's grandfather even know about him? If so, does he even care?
Kagome Avalon chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I had to look it up myself as I'd never heard of a children's ICU before. It's called PICU and the P stands for Pediatrics.
finlaure chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
So glad that Gibbs could overcome his past so he can have a happy future. Good story!
finlaure chapter 12 . 10/10/2010
Yeah I love the outcome! And I Love the little mix up by the nurse. And this note from my preggo sister, "Tim you are so lucky you didn't have the kid! You have to get your blood drawn All the time."
finlaure chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Could it have been a plane? I have heard planes make the air sound like thunder. And I think Marco is in for a serious shaking too!
finlaure chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
Yes there is a condition where we writers become disinheartened if we do not get any reviews for the hard work we do. I sure do hope Tim gets his little boy back.
finlaure chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
Maybe you better keep your muse away from mushrooms too! But the nurse tried to redeem herself,, maybe that will count for something as she goes to "the gates"
finlaure chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
I think Abby should now employ one of her, "I can make you disapper without any eveidence" moves right now. and who can bring themselves to hurt a tiny little baby! it just boggles my mind!
finlaure chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
Poor little Tony! What will happen to him now?
finlaure chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
CPS better not come up against team Gibbs.
finlaure chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
OMG omg omg, what is Tim going to do now? (glad this is already done so I can just go to the next chapter, I might scream otherwise)
finlaure chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Sniffle and bawl with Gibbs dealings and OMG what happened with little Tony!
finlaure chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
I think they should let Abby make the bad man go away, in tiny painful pieces.
finlaure chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I can see grirf, but this Marco guy is just evil. Poor little Tony. I'm not worried about Tim, he has Jethro.