Reviews for Hidden Moments
idonthaveapennamesorry chapter 26 . 6/22/2012
"My smart-a** girlfriend..." Aha! That was great! Loved it!
Britney chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
"His wife's gone missing!" Perfect!
OneNyantasticWriter chapter 26 . 1/8/2012
OH MY GOD! I NORMALLY HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO PATIENCE FOR LONG STORIES BUT THIS KEPT ME ENTERTAINED ALL 24 FREAKING CHAPTERS!

YOU ARE AWESOME!

THANKS FOR THE STORY AND YOUR TIME!

XD
Gaby chapter 26 . 7/17/2011
This is one of the best fanfics of it's kind that I've read. Fantastic. It really sticks to the books. I'll be happy to say that this one is among my favorites. Well done :)
madeyedmuggle chapter 26 . 2/7/2011
That, my friend, was totally awesome. And I am NOT just saying that. You'd be an incredible author, so KEEP WRITING! I look forward to a book written by the ONE and ONLY CHELSEATHEGREAT! Yeah! :D *applause*
tiny-ball-of-light chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Poor Hermione :( This is a really nice story so far, by the way. :)
Bright Eyed Soul Sister chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
lol! This is great so far! I really cracked up at Harry's comment at the end! :D
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
that was the day hermione fell in love with ron weasley, this was the day i fell in love with your story

funny coincidence eh...
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
i like this chapterr :)

but ron dreamy about krum? oddly funny HAHAHA

and mcgonnagal, this is my fave chapter, possibly story!
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
tickling... aahh so sweet, so innocent ;)
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
aaawww i like how you stay true to the characters, same thoughts, same manner of speech same levels of awkwardness it's really cool. Also good how the characters grow up as they get older in personality in your story just like they did in jk rowlings so yeah, loved it
Quendolin chapter 26 . 8/5/2010
That was just lovely from the beginning to the end. Very, very good job. Quen
Quendolin chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Aww, this chapter was so sweet and somewhat sad. Quen
mel8mel chapter 26 . 7/15/2010
What can I said?

That was bloody awesome and brilliant :D

I love it...

See you,

Mel
Nymphadora Potter chapter 26 . 7/14/2010
Oh no! I'm so sorry! I go away for twelve days and come back to find one of my favorite stories finished without a review on any of the last chapters! Great job on the story, and I can't wait to read more of your work!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »