Reviews for The Stem of Sin
RetroGeek chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
I've always wanted to know what it was like from Corrine's point of view. This story is very good. It's a shame you haven't updated for a while. :(
TaintedButterfly chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
HI! o i really like this! shame it isnt continued! will you continue it? its very good!
PrincessPunky chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
Oh you added a chapter since I read this before! I was always curious about Corinne's point of view on events mentioned in Garden of Shadows.
Elaine Hayes chapter 3 . 3/18/2003
Did I say you write "almost" like VC?

Forget it.

You write EXACTLY like she did. Wow.

"Paper? I can't afford that stuff. What, do you think it grows on trees?" -guy at school
Cathy Doll chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
Very well written; I hope you update soon (please let me know when you do)!
miss ddr chapter 3 . 12/12/2002
brillent! vc andrews herself couldnt have done better!
wishful writer chapter 3 . 12/11/2002
I didn't really like this story because it wasnt written from Corinnes' point of view at all - it is just a regurgitation of Olivias.

Surely Corrine would have her own stand out memories that Olivia would know nothing of - things nobody would know. Corrinne was raised to be selfish but in your story she seems surprised that her brothers worshipped her - I would have thought that she would have not noted this at all but taken it for granted.
aims80 chapter 3 . 12/11/2002
Very good so far, keep up the good work.

Luv Aims :)
Lissa chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
When are you going to write more?
Sarah Embry chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
yay I like it!
Tiny Chelle chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
So far, I love it, I'll be checking back to see if you write more! Update soon!
HotIceMelts chapter 2 . 5/14/2002
This is great so far! You did a really good job of combining your own writing with Garden Of Shadows. I like that you are using Corinne's POV.

I always wondered how she felt about things. Keep up the great work!
D-chan chapter 2 . 4/28/2002
Nice... I always wondered what exactly went on through Corrine's head throughout the entire series.
faerievixen chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
I can't wait to read the rest of this!
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 2 . 4/20/2002
Now this is interesting. :) I'll be checking back to see if you've added more!