Reviews for Rude Awakening
dnmann chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
if anyone is still looking at this. The rest of the story, all 131 chapters, and the sequel, Growing Pains, can be found on the Spencer and Ashley forum. You have to register to read. Search by the author name.
Not as easy to read, but the chapters are there.
dnmann chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
this is a beautiful chapter.
melirufus chapter 34 . 5/15/2013
I love it !
1319 chapter 34 . 4/14/2013
Please finish posting.
Ciao chapter 34 . 11/14/2012
Please, I need this.
phantomslap chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
Damn. that shit sucked, deep. Heavy stuff going on here. Good, good read so far. I expect nothing less.
phantomslap chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Spencer is such a bitch. Can't put it down; holding tower in my arms. I started reading this sober, but jumped into a bottle of white wine (I Don't drink wine that much), Great read so far. Just finished inhaling lightning and clicked on the writers persona name to see other shorts, to find this work and have to say mucho impressed. This was their first work; big ups. p-slap
luvmeh8meucan'tchangeme chapter 34 . 8/2/2012
OK this is gonna be a short review but I just gotta say you really really really need to finish this story PLEASE. I've read some other reviews and some say its already finished? Idk just please I wanna know what happens. You are one of my all time favorite writers. And not just for fan fictions for anything I've ever read. You are one of my favorites. (I think you should be published...just my thoughts) anyways please finish this or post more. i can't get this story of my mind. I seriously love everything you write (I read only spashley though) but I'm SURE that the Glee fics are just as good. So Please! I've been AWAL from this site for months and I made a special effort to log in with my incredibly long password and email adress just to tell you this! So please. I know I'm begging but I'm sorry i don't know what else to do. I just want it finished you don't have to do it all at once cause i understand if your busy (i am. We all are I understand) But please? :D
Dominomino chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Is there any chance that you can still finish this story? Please don't leave us hanging :(
babykennedy chapter 34 . 5/11/2012
Ok so I have no clue what freaking rock I was living under but I NEVER read this before... And I have to tell u. This is one of the best things I've read in a long time, books, fanfic, everything! Seriously.. I know its been forever but please please please for u newly acquired slave finish this.. U cannot leave it at the silent treatment and them not joining the mike high club... Plus I think it would be funny if they didn't do it in the bathroom but in their seats... Lol. As kinda a payback if u will lol. But any way u want to do it... Please update.

Thanks
Lilmac45 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I just re-read this story it really is great. I hope you post the rest of it soon it's killing my own imagination is starting to kill me. Pretty pretty please Post soon...
Brighton Early chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Are you gonna put the sequel on fanfic or is it somewhere else?
Palspashlex chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
So, I think you should repost the whole story here, seeing as the other website is now completely out of commission. I went to reread it the other day and was sooooooo sad it was gone! So, yeah. It's my favorite Spashley story of all time. You should post all 130 or whatever AMAZING chapters here. Grammatical errors and all. That's all :)
idwalkthroughhell4u chapter 34 . 2/22/2012
This story is too good to be incomplete. Please finish the story!
Lilmac45 chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
This story is great. Do you have any more of it completed i saw its been a while since youve updated. Thanks for the wonderful stories