Reviews for Final Voice
prolixius5 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I liked this one a lot. Real good introspection into Mathilda's thoughts and progress to a possible new life... Txs for posting.
imaginary09 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is really good, I like how honest it is.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Brilliantly written. You wrote in such a realistic way that I could actually imagine Mathilda saying it.
stardust-lolita chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I second the whole "speaking into the void of the past" thing - but this was really lovely, you were true to the spirit of the film.
Windup chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Speaking into the void of years past here, but this was very nice. Very true to the spirit of the film.
Lover not a fighter chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
So beautiful yet so really captured the simplicity and purity of the professional.

Very bitchin'!
Leap of fate chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Oh god this is just so beautiful! So perfect and tragic, it totally captures the simplicity and purity of their relationship. I'm on the edge of tears. It was very true to the characters and- oh I can't comment any more on it I just adore it. Wonderful work!

x
InuDemonGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
InuDemonGirl: *Sniffles* So sad yet so well written.

Tasuki: *Looks over at the cloud of dust and then back at InuDemonGirl. Inches closer and awkwardly pats her back* Hey, it's only a story.

InuDemonGirl: *Looks up at Tasuki and starts to laugh at the image of him attempting to comfort someone* The great thief is trying to coddle me! Ha ha ha!

Tasuki: *Walks off in a huff.*

InuDemonGirl: Ack! Wait! Come back my fire haired cutie! I didn't mean it! Anywho, while I go try to soothe Tasuki's pride (-_-), keep writing!
Assassin For Hire chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Dear MeoW03,

I'm thinking Leon would be the same age as the actor who plays him - Jean Reno. :) If that's the case, he would be around 56 years old in 2004.

Regards,

AFH
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
yes I know Ive reviewed this before but Im in a rut with this movie right now so here is annother review, its the best ever.

ok concidering his age in the movie..if Leon had survived how old would he be now?

thanks
Barry chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I really love this story it's in my favorites i can't critique it i enjoy it too much
Velocity9 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
That was very well written...
beautifulgarbage1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Lovely story,I know this is very mushy gushy of me,being a girl. The note at the end made me cry. Your great writer by the way!
NikoliKross chapter 1 . 3/2/2003