Reviews for Never Give Up
torum.7 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh, wow. I love this. I'm crying it's so beautiful! Well done!
A. R. Tinromen chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Awwww! That was wonderful, and very well written. You do a brilliant job of capturing the Doctor's thoughts. That made me cry... LOVE IT!
SenceLess chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
oh, god, that was great...really, it was a fantastic piece of work, but i can't help it...i feel like's so sad and heartbreaking...*sniff* i so want them together
Indigo.Ocean chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oh that was lovely. I mean, so sad, but beautifully written. I think we all knew what was going through his mind in that scene, even if it didn't clarify it in the show, but you've filled that gap nicely! :)
Jaby chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I always wondered what his thoughts were in that exact moment. Where he stands above the fire and the water in the downpour and looks down, right before Donna kind of wakes him up. And yes, I, too, always thought, he was pondering about giving up.
Mirder Mystery chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
After I read this, I had to go read 'Promise'. This is sheer gold! I love the emotion we get in this piece! It's really amazing! :)
Lykariel chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
For the love of Odin's beard, did you have to make it so damn sad?

Must. Not. Cry...

Lovely oneshot; Very sweet but VERY sad... poor Doctor, I just want to hug him! (and i never hug people so that's saying something)

Right, now i need to go and find a fluffy reunion fic where everything works out ok in the end to make me feel better...
Bella.Barbaric chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was sad :( but lovely at the same time. Very well written as always.

Thanks for sharing :)
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aww... *sniffle* So sad. But I liked it, I love your fluffy stories, but it's nice to have some good angst, too. :) Poor Doctor. Poor Rose, too.
DyranHunter chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
*Melts* oh that's lovely ...