Reviews for What A Toy Needs
GiggleBox AKA Kayla chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
It all makes sense now! I love it! Love it, love it, love it! Oops... too many explanation marks...
Diane Clifford chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
omg omg omg this was so cute! Made me sooo happy to read the ending!
Vandenberg chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Great job in writing this up, your characterisation seemed pretty believable. It's pretty sad that you didn't make this longer. ;)

-Sked-San-san
Hellotoday chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Wonderful! Thank you.
imafangirlforever chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I watched Toy Story 3 and I thought about a story kinda like yours when Bo came back! I miss Bo :[
twitterp4ted chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Whoa, whoa, whoa, IT'S BO PEEP! YAY! I didn't see that coming. Excellent touch with the reading with Bonnie thing she mentioned. I totally love this story.
Karaoke-Kitten chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
*claps* LOVE IT!
KHwhitelion chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
...too lazy to log in...

awwww that was super sweet!
Fizzy Starburst chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Holy freaking crap! Such intense emotion in that story. I loved it, though. You always manage to get the characters personalities perfect. Great job, again.
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
This is so sweet, and a believable way to reunited Woody and Bo. I know he misses her-they're a couple like Jessie and Buzz are a couple.
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Pardon me, I need to get a tissue.
TrivialQueen chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
BO! I love Woody/Bo and your stories have been filling the void TS3 left in me. Thank you Thank you Thank you. This is great.
Gilbert Winchester chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Awww! So cute! I feel so happy for Woody. I sort of had a feeling something like this would happen! I hope you do more chapers!:D

Awesome job as usual.

-PM
cccahill18 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Aw :) Great way for the fic to conclude . . .Bo and Woody's reunion was quite touching :)
big bang theory fan number 1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010