Reviews for Robo Baby
Simon chapter 8 . 3/20
*spins around in spinny chair happily*
Wheeeeeeeeeee!
I love fanfiction!
It's the best!
All of them are the best!
*spins around some more*
Naruto7771 chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Awe it's soo cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
when i read neji and gaara i did a double take then danced around
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
sweet i loved this !
igotmoneymoney chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Great story love so much
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
cute story.
Suicide Emo chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I love this story.
raymoniatab chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
MPREG PLEASE AND THANK YOU
XxMicciexX chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
I really like this story, and please don't take this the wrong way but your grammar and mostly spelling is ruining the story quite a lot. If you ever decided that this story is worth revising a little, here are some tips.

"First person talking"

"Second person talking is another paragraph". It creates a distinction between who is talking.

These are just the basics that can stretch your story out and make it a lot less confusing. Though you've probably forgotten this story, this can still be used for future references... Though I'm guessing you've already improved over the months and years. In that case just ignore this review, I mentally rearrange things to my liking anyways so I'll be able to get through the story :D Also please don't take this as a flame or a slander, just my little insignificant review :)
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Ouch! Damn Iruka. be more subtle will you?

"Some of you will be married"

"Some of you will be divorced"

"Some of you will be mistakes"

"Some of you will never be married but still have a child"

Geez. what a thing to say to a couple kids. even high school ones.
aliendroid chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
With medical advances I am going with...MPreg! Off topic the idea of a pregnant Kiba with Shino's kid is like my dream! (Which I already made true). I love this story it is sooo cute! I actually hated those little babies. Both my sisters had to bring one home, thank god I opted out of it. Evil, evil, evil! The story idea was great though. Thanks for posting it. Oh you need to go thru the entire thing for errors. If you are still looking for a beta, I am one, send me a message I will see if I can be of help!
aliendroid chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
You might want to look at the last couple sentence for this chapter, they don't make a lot of sense. Other than that YAY!
aliendroid chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
"Takes after his father!" BEST LINE EVER! (Probably because I take after mine *impish grin*)

Okay so this chapter was...enlightening. I love how you describe Naruto. He is basically a mixture of Kiba and Gaara! KGN Yep that works! Not sure how but it does!
aliendroid chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Begging isn't nessacary at all! I love this chapter, YaY pliant Naruto! Evil Itachi! You could have gotten a much juicier picture would you have waited!
aliendroid chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Or else what? You gonna glare at them Sasuke?

More love for this chapter! Sasuke is getting persistent! YAY!