Reviews for Multiplicity
Foxy Engineer chapter 11 . 10/3
It was different
Lord Sia chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
I think I've just found the golden example of the "average" fanfic. It's not really good, but neither is it all that bad. There are a lot of ideas and concepts I found interesting, and just as many that I found silly or just plain stupid. The execution was, on the whole, mediocre; not particularly well written, but no egregious errors either.

All in all, a perfectly average piece of fan fiction.

I... I don't know what to say. Kudos?
cko2 chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
A very amusing story to say the least. Nice to read though.
epain chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
This is an interesting story. What happened to the cursed sword? Could it somehow return?
Malix2 chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Okay, this is a really good fic. :) I really like fics like this where the characters take resources that were already available and utilize them to the fullest.
Malix2 chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
What does "..." mean? I tried googling it, but couldn't find anything. For that matter I've seen "?" before. I'm sure they mean some sort of sound or expression, but I'm not sure exactly what.
Badgedbadger chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
No, now you've got me all curious. I want to know why Wanda showed up. Also, I enjoy the way Ranma is unashamedly pursuing all of the girls, even Nabiki and Kasumi.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
I think the unexpected voice was Kami-sama & he/she (depending on who you ask) spoke just before Ranma entered the room
shugokage chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
Another incredible and interesting story good job!
Ophidias chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Stopped reading here when ranma instantly agreed to teach ryoga his new stupidly over-powered techniques. I would explain my reasons why but it should be obvious to anyone with half a brain why that scenario is just plain stupid.
Ophidias chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Fix your formatting, it's a joke.
pax-draconix chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
It's interesting that, the reasons he gave for him not being a danger don't really apply to Ryoga. In too many of his fights he doesn't really focus on minimizing collateral damage. So even if I can see Ranma teaching him a couple things - emotionless ki and a cure for his curse, I would be worried about anything else. Remember, he was this way before he started learning about ki, so just switching to emotionless ki won't miraculously solve everything.
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
Could infrequent and unpredictable periods lead to Akane's anger problems?

Once again I'm rereading a fic of yours.

If a story is good enough to read it is good enough to reread at some point. If it is not good enough to be reread then it is not good enough to read at all.
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
If they get Ranma into the tribe will the tribe survive Ranma?

Ranma cannot help but bring change.

Just wait until s/he trains a man to defeat an elder...
GeorgeTobor chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Nodoka deserved having to be Ranma's second. Her ideas about honor and manliness are insane. And the mere thought that a child as young as Ranma was when he fingerpainted the "contract" could be held to it is sick. No female in Ranma canon deserves him. It is why I like crossovers so much.

But if you have to pair Ranma up then Kasumi or Kima are the best.

Maybe you can write a Ranma/Kima? There are too few out there.