Reviews for Those Who Follow
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
A truely great piece. Thanks for writing.
lea chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
You made me cry. This one shot is very well written and takes into account what Itachi might have felt and gives his possible reasonings for continueing down the path he has chosen.
naash chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
damn

that was so well written that i dont even know where to start

its so haunting and i can definitely see this in a movie.

one of the best supernatural fics for me.

sure the words are simple but the way you delivered them that was amazing
sinemoras09 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
oh this is sad and just so bittersweet. I love fics where Itachi has to reconcile with his old ghosts, and this totally fit the bill. Really beautiful work! :)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
[cries] So…sad…so sweet… [hugs Itachi]
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This story was incredibly poignant. I loved the line, "The boy is not dead, but ghosts do not have to be."

BTW, I like your new avy! It's so sweet to see Itachi actually looking happy, and I wonder what the confetti and "#1" pennant are for. (For some reason, it makes me imagine both of them watching the World Cup together, LOL. They'd probably use their Sharingan to hypnotize the refs so the the Japanese team would win...)
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
So sad...

An instant fav.
ncfan chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wow. I can't help but wonder if Itachi really is being followed by ghosts or if his mind's making it all up, like with Sasuke. It wouldn't surprise me, considering it's him.

Anyway, very poignant. Itachi remains what we have always known him to be: a masochist.
LonelyAura chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
The angst, the angst! It be radiating from this story, seeping into my very flesh and soul!

...Besides that, awesome! -Sigh- Poor Itachi... Sasuke too... Pretty much everyone in the Naruto world...
Dustland-Fairytales chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Just like everything I've read of you so far, I like this OS very much - especially the last two sentences (well, ESPECIALLY the last one, really - it makes me so sad)