Reviews for 10 Ways to Fail
spyro45 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
funny, i like that.
Haikairi chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Congrazts I guess on being out of a hiatus, and good luck on writing.
BoundKiller chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
I thought she was gonna find a tampon in theyre
Ali chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
This just made my day... 'nough said
Lysanor chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Hehehe. Please continue.. I do have on suggestion. In chapter 10 when a hole is torn in their ship, and Vanille and Hope get sucked out then the others jump out after them. The biggest fail would have been in Lightning missed Fang's crystal to summon Bahamut
Sora riku LOL chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
1 fail should be Cloud trying to run up the side of a building but Sephiroth is running beside him, says hi, then smcks him off with his sword.
Shatorio chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
You know how Lightning is always doing elaborate flipy things?

Lighting is jumping up a cliff on day at the beach (post game) when she over-shoots the legde. Snow just happens to be lying next to Serah when Lightning lands ontop of him.
FangoftheYun chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Vanille sticks her foot in her mouth pretty please?
Jebus Creiss chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
"...Damn these electronic shopping contraptions - I WANT MY MONEY BACK!"

Hope it helps...
Cori Rain chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
I would love to see something with chocobo chick in it. Sazh trying to suggest names and Chocobo hating all of them.
PSP chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Do something about one of the bad guys, like Raines or Bartandelus.
ElissaCousland chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
I second the Lightning Cape Fail suggestion! Maybe she gets too much Flan goo on it and it goes STIFF like starch! hehehe... oooo, or something with Light's hair! Maybe she can't the spikes to do right one particular morning? hm, cant think of much else for the others, but... ya know how Vanille always leans forward with her hands behind her back? I'd LMAO if she fell flat on her face! rofl!
Heretohelp chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
try doing something with Sazh and how his afro can contain a small tiny chocoboo
Stories by Neri chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
How about Sazh and Vanille fishing with the binding rod and something that's a fail happens?
HiddenChaser chapter 1 . 1/1/2011 about lightning and her cape.