Reviews for You Don't Have To Be My Boyfriend
Shadow Eclipse chapter 25 . 8/26
loved it!
Rheessa chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
The story is great so far but your use of homophones is very distracting - majority is not maturity, mine is not mind, here is not hear, except is not accept, to name just a few. I suggest you use google translate or any other online dictionary to improve.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
This story is epic. It's like you took all the normal Star Trek/Enterprise/Jim and Spock craziness and multiplied it by two or three million.
DemeRain chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Thanks for sharing.
MuggleCreator chapter 25 . 10/2/2014
Wow. Just wow. Loved the way you twisted the movie around... Your way of switching POVs was great. I think my favourite chapter in terms of character expression etc. was Amanda's reflective piece after Sarek died.
And yay!, for someone being able to switch which parent died – I've been wanting to read a fic like that for ages.
scarletcat969 chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
i love this story and can't wait to read the next one. being LD, HDHD and having Dyslexia is really hard. i was 7 when i learned to read now i'm 20 and can't stop. what program do you use, if i may ask. i have a million stories in my head but none on paper.
NGBW chapter 25 . 5/6/2014
That was a really good story.
NGBW chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Oh my god, the travel hopefully allows her to live in your story. I always hated that she died.
Mosstail-1 chapter 25 . 11/14/2013
OH THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! You're such a beautiful writer! !
ncalkins chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
XD
Totally get this image of a winking Jim with sparkles floating around him trying to flirt (in an anime fashion) with a Doom!Spock behind him.
Scathing reviewer chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
I love love love this story, but I'm seriously tired of the constant references to current day pop culture. I'm pretty sure that there'll be enough new movies and other media over the next 250 years that only media studies students will have ever heard of the movie Love Actually. They don't even speak English, they speak standard. English is a 'Pre-warp Language'.
Draechaeli chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
Very good fic. Keep up the good work!
DragonMcBaine chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I have read this story atleast three times. I just love or that much. I believe that I have reviewed just as many times. I was wondering if you were ever going to write the sequel like you said you would? You left a lot of in open questions especially Carol's baby. I bet that its atleast half Spock's. Please start the sequel soon because I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen.
Mie Mie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I have to say I love how funny your stories are this and dear Spock made me so happy. I hope to see part 2 to both of them soon. Well... What are you waiting for? Lol
melody-chii chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Someone has probably already mentioned this but Spock is far, far too comfortable sailing along de Nile for someone who prides himself on his logic. I also loved this fact very, very much. Just putting it out there!

Best Regards,