Reviews for Ten Times
Silence Too Loud chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hey, hey, hey! My original reason for reading this had to do with the fact that it was rated 'T' instead of 'M'. I was througly confused as to the rating to I deaided that it couldn't possibly be what I thought it was. And then I opened it. Until the very end I was prepared to nag at you to change the rating.. and then there was the last sentance. The look on my face was priceless. Great story! Hilarious!

Keep Writing!

-Claire
Teen Journalist chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
BAHAHHAA I knew it wasn't going to be sexual or anything JUST like ur first Wemma story! lol THAT made me laugh! and is there a 13th floor on buildings? bahahah my brother says "NO" cuz...it's bad luck to have those x]] AWEE this is sooo good! gahh...I can't compete my Wemma story(totally just dedicated to U) with your stories! haha cuz yours is sooo AWESOME! ;]]
Soprano Pixie chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Oh Good Lord - I almost thought I'd have to stop reading and take cold shower! The whole Fifth time wet part, I was all "TMI TMI TMI!"

Loved the eventual punchline!
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Ha! My mind was getting SO dirty. I had to go back and reread this with rollar coasters in mind.

Cute idea _
Tea With Bree chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAA OMG... I had a feeling it wasn't gonna be about sex and then I read the reviews before the story so I knew! HAHAHAHA I LAUGHED SO HARD! That was hilarious Drea! :D

Is there no 13th floor in buildings? Haha, if I remember correctly I think the only building that doesn't have one is in Sideways Stories From Westside School ;D
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I think my problem is that I read the end first :P but it was good.

Was it all in one day? Like did they go on a rollercoaster or something ten times or did they go back like ten time?

And is Six Flags like big? Sorry :P Australian aha
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
that was such a tease. 'the Issue' I knew it wasn't going to be sex but this one i actually thought it was and then i saw 'six flags' and I literally groaned. it was still very cute though! Oh what my dirty mind thought of...