Reviews for UpsideDown
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
This is so good! I can't believe you haven't updated in years! :O! Please, please update if you can! x
cariii812 chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
hey sorry i haven't posted in a really long time you guys! but i promise, with all the rachel drama going on right now, i'll be starting up again soon! thanks for all your support 3
sillystarshine chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
r u going to continue cause this was sounding really good so far
3HaH3 chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
hello I like much I'm so anxious for the next chapter I wait so excited kisses bye
CheshireTears chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
So I'm guessing this is a bit AU luv? (took me a while to get that... _" but definitely not completely AU?) I like it. (as I already told you) You might want to work a bit on staying in one tense though, is the one thing I noticed in this chapter. Can't wait to read more! You're now on my favorites! _

Oh, and I like how you captured how... self-centered, Rachel is. _ I can totally imagine her reacting just like this.

TheDivineMsEm chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
that was very good :) keep it going!
pixiedustneverlies chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
omg i love it update soon :)
danielle503 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I really this story. I really cant wait for the chapter to see Rachel and Will interact. update soon
keri chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
o.m.g. update that was intense but the good kind of intense
cariii812 chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
thanks for all the reviews already you guys! i'll write the next chapter later today :D katy, you might be on to something! you'll definitely have to read the next chapter and find out!
Kkaty chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Is will her father!

Not sure why that jumped into my mind
Carola-x chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Good story! I like your soryline so far, i haven't seen it before.
misery-businessx chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Great story, love the Quinn/Rachel friendship. Would absolutely KILL/LOVE to see some Santana/Rachel friendship. Is this a Rachel/Finn fic? When does Puck get introduced?
RosalieTheBeautyQueen chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
aww. that was really good. cant wait for the next chapter
Summers-Wind chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Awesome fic! Broadway isn't like Hollywood, in terms of actresses can usually age into roles easier, I think, but you also seemed to have done it for the sake of the story, so... Anyways, I can't wait to find out about Rachel's dad. Also, I really liked the quips (like Shelby driving a Range Rover). :D I hope to read more soon! :]