Reviews for A Different Twilight Story
Delete-please-7821832 chapter 7 . 5/8
Ok ok I understand you are hurt and can not update but I have to say great work on it please update very soon cause I really can't wait to see what will happen here.
Please update this story.
Gingermidget chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
I don't know if you still check this, but if you do then please know that i hope your recovery has gone splendidly in the past three years. I wish you the best in your stories and the aftermath of your car accident. best of luck!
hitomi65 chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
great story
Love-is-Cyanide chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
I hope that you get better soon!
Venus914 chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Concentrate on your health first. Take care and God Bless.
numenor16 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
sorry to read about ur accident, get better, and good wishes, though there is voice software to help you type such as dragon and a number of other programs that may assist you while you recover
Ox King chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
if you get the urge to write again, look into a self writing program called Dragon.
Dredrod chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Take you'r time to recover so you know that it goes well. Hope you feel better soon and that your recovery goes well.. - Love Dredrod!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
take your time and i hope you get better
justaislinn chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Wow, that's awful! I hope you have a speedy recovery and don't give up on this story, it's incredible.
Write on:)
jk chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
well i'm glad your ok. i hope you feel better soon. thanks for writing an awesome story. waiting patiently for your return! happy holidays!
Saissister chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Damn, hope your hand gets better
Heftig Einzelganger chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Omg hope you get better soon!
megipegi chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
hi, i'm sorry to hear about the accident. i hope that you get better real quick.