Reviews for That High School Desk
AprilAlice chapter 1 . 8/16
Cool! Liked it!
Sasukebiggestfan chapter 1 . 8/4
Awwwww the endind is amazing the story overrall was i really hope u make a sequal
Nap Team Captain chapter 1 . 8/2
Oh shit, I remember this old fic. This was the jam
Hoodychan chapter 1 . 3/21
Such a great story :D I absolutely loved it. The myth part was a plus for me because I'm a sucker for legends. Excellent writing style and good balance between characters appearance and story :) I will definitely read more stories from you so keep up the good work 3
BlackH3art chapter 1 . 3/19
Loved it. The way that sasuke is the nerd is just really amusing. It's cute how a similar thing is going to happen to hinata. But I got one question...does sasuke have abs?! I'm so sorry but I find it necessary to know hehe
Yours sincerely ForgottenLov3
Petite Noir chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Love this fic. Hot and super cute. 3
yonomori chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Oh my gosh, this is so cute. Very innocent. I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
More! Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Really! Sometimes the nerds are handsome...we just didn't pay attention to them haha
Imateenwolfluva chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
OMG IT WAS AWEEEEESOOOOME ! Especially the ending ... HINATA AND NARUTO GO GO ! :D
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Can I just ask what Sasuke's incident was? That one that made him flinch away from Sakura when she moved too fast?
RoseyDevlin chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Omg i love it, the story itself is super sweet and a bit before the end we get juicy lemons muahaha :3 i also liked the NaruHina ending hahah, now its their turn ;)
Im SO going to put this story into my favourites 3
pheonix23 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is so awesum! I love it to pieces.
It's one of my favorite fanfics!
RomanticAnimeDreamer chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Favorite fanfiction story ever! So cute! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014