Reviews for That High School Desk
So Kawaii! I love this one shot I've read it several times already
Sinistra21 chapter 1 . 3/6
i like it!
Daffodil chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
awwsss...!... So cutie patotie story- so yeah, I am actually like, imagining Sasuke w/ a nerdy glasses, and oh geeezzz, he's still freaking hot!... oops! but yay, idk I just think there would be no material that could hide his perfect aura... Uchihahahaha! and Sakura u're so lucky that I have wished sometimes I was YOU...Uchihahaha! Okay just kiddin' cause there would only be her and him(Perfect right?- oh yes I know)... #Thumbs up!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Love it
mia uchiha chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
AMAZING 3
EphemeralSakura chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Ahhh! So perfect! I loved it!
The marks in the end gave the perfect touch, and everything was just amazing!
Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I'm so fangirling right now! Great one shot!
RalitsaR chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Uhhhhh, I liiike! :D I loved it, thank you and Good Job!
AprilAlice chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Cool! Liked it!
Sasukebiggestfan chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Awwwww the endind is amazing the story overrall was i really hope u make a sequal
Nap Team Captain chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Oh shit, I remember this old fic. This was the jam
Hoodychan chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Such a great story :D I absolutely loved it. The myth part was a plus for me because I'm a sucker for legends. Excellent writing style and good balance between characters appearance and story :) I will definitely read more stories from you so keep up the good work 3
BlackH3art chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Loved it. The way that sasuke is the nerd is just really amusing. It's cute how a similar thing is going to happen to hinata. But I got one question...does sasuke have abs?! I'm so sorry but I find it necessary to know hehe
Yours sincerely ForgottenLov3
Petite Noir chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Love this fic. Hot and super cute. 3
yonomori chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Oh my gosh, this is so cute. Very innocent. I like it.