Reviews for That High School Desk
nova zodiac chapter 1 . 4/8
i like the story a lot can you make a sequel with naruto and hinata, please. :)
Psychsayshi chapter 1 . 2/11
This is the best one shot ever. . .and it made me laugh. .in a King Julian way...good job man
mischeif maker chapter 1 . 1/13
Wow great story you and ur mate made one heck of plot. Its great
sasukerr14 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
A great story. I really enjoyed it.
TEAM-SHAKIRA chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
NO SEQUEL!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? JK...Really good story...LOVED IT!
SasuSaku993 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I really liked this story! it was very good! too bad you're not gonna do a sequal.
jo107 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I think I'm dying. It's too cute . finally, in my n years of stay in fanfiction this is the first M-rated fic that actually has a story.
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh My Goshhh... I supppeeeer dupeeeer LOVE and ADORE your story, it was so nice and sweet and romantic and cute and and and many many more... Thank You so much for writing this :)
fallensoccerangel chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
this story was cute
Bettyboo2008 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I really think you should make a sequel. This was fun and just "freaking goddamn" amazing lol.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Pure awesomeness.
Sasuchan99 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Good job
sugarbiscuit chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I fucking loved this one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow. I really like this. I liked how it was short and got to the point instead of a million chapters going into deep elaboration about a...'A sakura tree with rose colored petals and a velvety texture that flowed gracefully in the breeze of a spring afternoon in the middle of nowhere'.
meherm2345 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
oh shit! i hope that desk was cleaned! hahahahahahaha! overall good story! i enjoyed it! it was different, i was getting tired of reading sasusaku stories that had the same storyline to them! so awesome job!