Reviews for Gunfire, Blood, and Kisses
Anime fan chapter 1 . 6/21
Wow nice, continue it for a bit please
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
shinygoldflower chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Kaito is so cool. Love it.
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh, what a nice idea! I liked it very much :D Attacking him in the classroom.. Nice!

Also, I would have loved to brag about how I had figured out Hakuba's plan before we read it, but... No. I admit that I had more or less forgotten about the bomb. Eeh!

Moooving on: Your writing is excellent! But sometimes you make some mistakes - nothing major, just some typos and the likes. I also saw that you wrote 'Aoko-kun', which, I believe, is incorrect. '-Kun' is used for boys, while '-chan' is for girls. But then again, I seem to recall reading something about girls being called '-kun', but it doesn't happen often. So..

But seeing as this is an older fanfiction, you must have improved since then.

At last: Great fic! I enjoyed reading it very much! :D How lucky is Kaito to be stuck in the hospital for his birthday? Then again, he's lucky to be alive...

Good work! Keep it up and keep improving!

Dannichigo chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
So Kaito's birthday is June 20th?
kaito fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i kno my reviews are not long but i have nothing to say other than you rock
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Love it.
neonquincy1217 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
awww... what a nice birthday gift... :D are you planning to make a second chapter? If you are, please do _. I'll patiently wait for it *wink* :D
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I have a few grammatical corrections for you.

The first one is actually both spelling and grammar. I've put *s around the word in question. I'm not really sure what you were going for here but I'm assuming you meant "deserved" and from the context of the following sentence thought maybe you meant, "Kuroba didn't deserve it." This is the quote in question:

"...and Kaito wouldn't be able to defend himself against the man. He was sure Kuroba *dissevered* it. This man knew he was Kid and wanted him, but no one was allowed to take another's life, even the thief's."

Then there's this one:

"I wish I had a less *boarder* window of error, Saguru thought to himself."

This one should probably be "less broad" or simply "smaller".

And finally the next two sentences are one of my pet peeves. In both of them you make use of "you're" instead of "your". The first is a contraction of the words "you are" while the second indicates the possessive.

"Aoko, you're dad would be mad at you if he heard you say that!"

"That was you're birthday present stupid."
Saitaina R. Moricia chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Well, this would have been an interesting story...if the characters had actually been in character and canon was actually paid attention to.
Happyhappy chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Great story, I hope you write more about kaito
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Kid is quick enough that a slight twist at the right moment would let it pass right through, but avoid any vital organs (still life threatening, but not an instant death). Chalk it up to that. Cool story, and I would say a kiss from Aoko is a very nice birthday present for Kaito. 10/10