Reviews for Senior Year Ears
Sorakesu chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Super cute
EmberLavoi chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
perfect story, it holds with the characters' personalities perfectly! love the epilogue too, very funny!
Presto-Deleto chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Haha the teacher's reaction was priceless! :D
Presto-Deleto chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
OqO that lemon was VERY juicy. i loved it. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
it's pretty short but a very good fanfic
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
I like it.
CabooseBlue chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
I love Yuiko! Takes her a minute to realize it's his ears that are different. And then the teacher's reaction! Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Also, I was very happy with this lemon, it had wonderful pacing. You improved a great deal since your first one and I hope to see you continue on this path.
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Cute idea, again, I have a problem with some of the mechanics of it. As far as I can tell from the manga, they only lose their ears when they are penetrated. Thus, all of the males in his school would have to be homosexual and submissive or role reversing in order to lose their ears. And there would be no way to prove that Ritsuka hasn't lost his virginity to a female but not lost his butt cherry. I'm sorry but this is something that I looked into a lot with the manga because I was confused as to why some males who were sexually active (like Ritsuka's father the one time he shows up) and grown up still have their ears. Because they were never penetrated. Oh my god, I can't tell you how much freaking out I did trying to figure everything out with this series, so now that's coming to bite me in the ass on this one. Because I am truly enjoying reading your writing, if not for those damn informational loop holes! And I partially blame myself for freaking out this much. But really, it's still fantastic to read and I'm sorry if I've upset you at all with my rant. I freak out a little bit sometime and can't shut up at all. I'm going to continue reading now.
The Black Rose16 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
awsum story
klagana1 chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Aww. That was a cute story!
klagana1 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Aww! I'm glade soubi got them!
klagana1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aww poor ritsuka! If me and him went to school together than he wouldn't be alone!
Colors in Red chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
"Holy shit!"

Okay it was official; everyone had thought he'd be a virgin for the rest of his lifeā€¦ -That was so funny.

I liked the 'slut' part too. Yeah, my mind runned a bit wild at that :))
Nightmother chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I had a thought while reading, what if Ritsuka's ears and tail didn't disappear when they finally did the horizontal tango...interesting thought really
xtake-me-awayx chapter 3 . 9/19/2010