Reviews for Cue the Sun
Amy chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This bothered me a lot. Harry compared disliking Draco because he was a member of an ultra violent hate group out for genocide to disliking someone because of thier race and thats both intellectually dishonest and down right racist.

Its like Ron suddenly demanding Harry like Peter Pettigrew and then saying he was a bigot if he didn't.
malfoyharry chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I like powerful, forceful Harry. Everyone should just have to deal with it and be polite. Harry's happiness should be what everyone is concerned about. He has suffered enough. I can't help but notice that Draco didn't say "I love you" back. In the next story, maybe? Excellent story!

Until then,
malfoyharry
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was a beautiful Seasonal Procession fic. Really well written and depicted.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Aww, that was perfect—they seem to be moving together, and in the 'right' direction.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This series is great. I love seeing the little progressions in their relationship!
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
aww i absolutely love the series! they're all so cute and well written!
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
harry's such a sweetheart! I love this series
WinterStorrm chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Go Harry. I'm loving him sticking up for Draco.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
love
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Good for Harry!
Eilith chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I love this series. Please do write more :)
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
:))) Why are your works so damn amazing? Excuse the spanish. xD I'm really glad that this was written realistically (as realistically as magic can get)-conflicts, friends v. lover, etc. It made it a very entertaining and enjoyable read! :)
Atira7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh yay! I can't wait for the next :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
loved the oneshot . keep them coming please. thank you
Shalette chapter 1 . 6/22/2010