Reviews for Sudden Changes
Kylee-Cat chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This was sad. I could see sana completely breaking (mentally and emotionally) if she ever lost her mama and Rei.
anna evans chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
hey i loved it, it was awesome but you should add another chap saying how she goes back to school change or she has to go to a foster home in Tokyo because she was an orphan but hayama invites her to stay with him or something. but it's just a suggestion I'm not telling you how to write or anything
Kipcha chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
It was really cute! I just couldn't imagine Sana acting that way though, no matter how deep in grief she was. Then again, grief does funny things to a person. Anyways, I really liked it!
yughjghj chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
brilliant.. this made me cry so hard TT_TT

though it annoyed me that Sana smoked-just like it did Keiko xD
BeccaBear93 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Ah! I loved it! It was really well written, and I loved the plot, despite the fact that I usually don't like stories where Sana's so OOC... But with this plot, it worked really well. And it was so cute at the end!

Becca
Echo In The Night chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
love it it was so sweet it also made me cry!
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
OMG i LITTERALLY CRIED at the ending parts...that was TERRIFIC story and i absoluely ADORED and LOVED it. and, wow, she turned emo for quite a while there...awesome. i felt all warm and fuzzy inseide at hte ending. - this story was GREAT. BETTER THAN GREAT. gotta gice u credit for this, 10 outta 10. -

yasu
poems2songs chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
wonderful story... enjoyed reading it... but i think Sana gave in too fast... it just seemed too simple that despite everything its all good and happy in the end... it would have been good if akito and her friends put more effort into talking to her and sana thinking it over what akito said in the park... instead of just getting together at the park... anyway... just a wishful comment... great work though... good job...
xxInuloverxx chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
-Claps like a maniac with tears falling- Perfect! Just perfect story! Also congratulate you how you got all the characters to act like their real personality in the show and manga besides Sana being her changed part. But simply beautiful at the end, good romance. Yay! Akito has changed Sana into her true self again! So nice it made me cry -goes to get a tissue-

-Inulover

(P.S This story is so going on my fav's n.n )
None of your bisness chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
4 some weird reason it, and no offence,it pissed me off. Dont ask why cause i seiriesly(sp) dont know.
Azilda chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
OMG it made me cry! It was a great story! wow! Now cya later!

nya! _
glenda nevarez chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
omg that was surprising but i liked it sans smoking something id never thought i would see i give it 10/10
DrEaMiNoFjUsTu chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
aww wut a good story, hope 2 more riten frum u! Hayama changed Sana just lik she changed him, kute!
Hollie chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
that was awesome i loved how hayama changed her back it was so so awesome
Reni-Chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
hmm...Great job.A sad story,really angsty,but still so amazing...How do you do it?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »