Reviews for The Handsome Time Agent
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
nice
Kentastic72 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Love the story! I always wondered if their stories would interconnect. The ending SPECTACULAR!
Katkat chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Great story! I thought it could be jacks too but I loved how you came up with the idea of the hand growing back. Great banter. Hope you have more of the together.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
love it! 3 3 3
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Nice, but I doubt that belonged to Jack. It worked to well and his was disabled by the Doctor and only seemed to work right when the Doctor was there to use it. River's worked perfectly.
Signed Daine chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh that was good, that would be awesome if that was actually where it came from. Loved it.
Signed Daine chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was a really great story! I must admit, at one point I did think of River and Jack as a pair as they are both from the 51st century, funny, know the Doctor and are GORGEOUS! This is by far the best River/ Jack story I've ever read, and I could sorta see it happening in the series maybe next year as Jack is returning aswell as we get to discover the truth about River- who knows?
Sidders91 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ha, this is brilliant. I'm sure nearly everyone thought of Jack when he said 'handsome time agent'. Would be great if they brought Jack in for an episode, just showing up to say, "Hey, that's mine!"
Renart chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
nice
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Lol. That's what I was thinking when I saw it! 'handsome time agent...' and Instantly was sure it was JackXD
Glass Vial chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I knew when you told me about this idea that you'd come up with something good, and you certainly haven't disappointed me! Trust Jack to get himself into a situation like that. And I dread to think the kind of sordid things that will occur when he and River eventually end up alone together...

This reads like it could be a deleted scene from the pre-titles sequence of 'The Pandorica Opens' - helped by your mention of one of the cracks at the end. Well done, Steph, this is brilliant.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Ha, this is fantastic!
Lutherian chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I loved it.
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
lol. this part of your rose/11/amy series?