Reviews for The One
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Actually if he were half their ages he'd be about 5. Because class 3A (or most of them at least, I'm convinced Mana and Kaede are older) are 14-15.

As it is he's eleven/twelve-ish at the moment. When they're older that kind of age difference won't really be a big deal, although right now it is kinda creepy.
Chaos Productions chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Of all the people who could have snuck up on Kaede, it had to be THAT girl... I freakin' LOVE coincedence...

By the intro of this review you can gather I think that this is a good chapter. I mean, damn, poor Lisa... But yay! A rare element in fanfiction! Kudos for pulling that off. And great work with the plot. I can see things are going to get deep into the horror scenes real soon... That monster looks like something really scary...

Great chapter once again. Is it really necessary for me to grade this? I think you know that rating you've scored here :) Thank you for the great read, and enjoy your trip to France!

Stay sic!

-Slipkn0T- out.
DOAEliot4 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Another great story but can you add Alex in it but only as a friend for Eliot plz
DOA Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I hope Ayane will win her match against Hitomi. Hitomi is good, but Ayane is better.
Chaos Productions chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow. Just... Wow. Very, very interesting start, it immediately hooked me. There were a few grammatical and spelling errors, but nobody's perfect, and they didn't mar the story in any way. The flow was good, the listed pairings made me drool (substantailly, might I add, as I now have a malfunctioning keyboard to prove it), the overall plot is very solid and the characters are, in my opinion, kept as close to character as possible.

So now I can sit back and say, in all honesty: I'm bowled out. Knocked for a six, whichever idiom you prefer to use to capture surprise, excitement, angst or all three, especially with the bastard who killed Jann Lee so easily on the loose.

So all in all, congrats. You've just scored your first SS-rank chapter in my books. Very good job, I eagerly await the next update!

Stay sic!