Reviews for Kitties and Decepticons
Dictator Hiyasha chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
This fic is absolutly aborable! Please keep going with this story. It's so good!
Fliara48 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
That was a close call for Snuggles. Hopefully Starscream won't remember much when he wakes up from that shock. xD

Now I'm really curious to see just how Cyclonus and Demolisher are going to keep that kitty hidden from the other Cons.
Fliara48 chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
WOW... xD What I would pay to see the look on Optimus' face if and/or when the kids tell him that one of the Decepticons is keeping a giant cat.
Fliara48 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This looks like the beginning of an astoundingly cute story. xD
Autobot's-Bre chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Kitties!
Joy24 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Cuteness and harlarity. I like your characterzation of Cyclonus and Demolisher. Keep it up.
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
-falls down laughing- So cutte! -looks at Snuggles- Awwwww! -cuddles-

Cookies for you!

Update! -Aura of Cute-
Delta Zephyr chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
This is funny, I could see Cyclonus doing something like this, excellent job.
Gelly619 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
I laughed for about 45 minutes. Made my day.
MissCHSparkles chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Hee, great chapter, I loved it.

You do wacky Cyclonus perfectally.
Storyteller 36 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Cyclonus is crazy!
Gelly619 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
D'awwww! So cute x3!
MissCHSparkles chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Hee hee, lol, that was very funny, I loved it. Please have him askign one of the Armada kids, cuase then they'd tell the Autobots what Cyclonus was asking them. It would be very funny havign the Autobots trying to figure out what's going on.

Anyway, keep up the good work, lookign forward to more.
DoubleDexterity chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Awwww, now ain't that cute. I never would've come up with something like this. I love it. hope you will continue this. PLEASE CONTINUE! I want to learn what Cyclonus'll do with the oversized cat. :D
Ravenfeatheredpennotloggedin chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
**proceeds to make my own squee noise** OH MY GOSH THIS IS ADORABLE! The writing itself has a great flow thats easy to read, but I am far to busy "squeeing" over a giant kitten-cuddling robot to notice. I will follow this one closely.