Reviews for Welcome Home
nancyozz chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Omg...this one shot is all kinds of awwwwwww...love her nickname for Tony...asshole is perfect lol...also loved the way when she realized he was finally home she dropped literally everything and raced to "their" home
Patty Beltran-Stark chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
muy lindo :3
patiicm chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! Hahaha.. I loved it! Seriously! I liked very much that you didn't change Tony. We all fell in love with his eccentric and flirtatious personality, right?
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
oh excellent really i love it! SO romantic and all
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
It's not easy writing vignettes and managing to get enough in...but this was great! Well done!
Nat D chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was sweet
amyylasee chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This has to be the best thing I've read EVARR!
equivalent exchange chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I've read this before, and I'm sorry I haven't reviewed earlier, but I keep coming back to it! I really like it, the characters aren't OOC (as far as I know...) and the plot makes sense. Plus all the little cute Tony/Pepper are well, cute. ]
Duranixo0o chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Fan-frickin-tastic story! Absolutely great! Wonderful style, fluffy, terrific! :-D
SilverHeart09 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was SOOOOO sweet! I loved the random secretary comment :) Good job!
tonyedwstark chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Amazing. :)
castlefan23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
wow, such a wonderful story. This one definetly needs a sequel...pretty please
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
AWW! This was sooo sweet! :):):)
Elisabpshady chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
aww that was great... you wrote it very well
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Awwwww, this was so very sweet! :D I loved this. I loved how their phone calls got more personal over time, I loved how over time they became a couple, I loved how they missed each other so much, and I loved everything else! (: Amazingly cute and sweet. I really loved seeing their relationship build. This is amazing! I love you for writing something like this! Keep on writing, please! (:

-Person