Reviews for The Taming Of The Prat
lkdaswani chapter 12 . 7/3
please update soon! I loved it!
Nymphadora92 chapter 12 . 6/18
I know you have this on hiatus, but please give mehppe,e hope and let me know it's only temporarily! I've been binge-reading all your Merlin works and I'm seriously considering watching Smallville-even though I wasn't that into it when it first came out- JUST so can read more of your stories. Please please please continue this story. You can't leave me hanging, not after the hair grab (I get shivers just thinking about it). Pretty please, with a chocolate covered pickle on top?
Emanuela chapter 12 . 2/16
Hi I read a few of your works but this one is my favorite. You did great and it's so addictive I know it's been years since you updated it but I hope you'll find your muse to finish this. Pleaseeeeeee keep up the great work !
update
Merlin chapter 12 . 2/3
I love this. It could have happened. I wish you would continue. Anyways, it's a great story. so... yeah
Sheymi chapter 12 . 1/9
Me encanta. Me pone triste que aqui termine. Seguiré tus historias, son hermosas. Felicidades por tu trabajo tan bello.
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 12 . 1/8
Hi,
Just wanted to let you know, I LOVE this story and all of your other Merlin FanFics. I realize you haven’t updated since 2011 but sometimes a positive review is all a writer needs to pick a story up again ... anyway, here’s hoping you’ll continue!
Shelbypolars chapter 12 . 1/6
PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE CONTINUE. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I NEED MORE. PLEASE. ILL GIVE YOU A COOKIE. I LOVE THIS!️️️
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2017
Oh no, I fell in love with this story and it hasn't been updated in 6 years! Please, please, please update! It is the best Merlin fanfiction I have ever read.
TianaGraceling chapter 12 . 7/6/2017
I am in love with this story! The humour isn't forced and genuinely makes me smile and laugh, and I love their characters! Can't wait for more
A Timid Soul chapter 12 . 3/16/2017
The premise for this story is absolutely amazing! Plus, I adore your characterization of all of the characters. It's a wonderful read. Following this on the off-chance that you happen to update someday! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2017
Oh no! I saw this fic recc'd on someone's list and gave it a whirl. Now I'm in love and noticed it hasn't been updated in years! Heart broken.

Beyond that, I really have enjoyed this fic. I'm in love with Hunith and Uther. Hunith for being an amazing mother, and Uther for being a pervy, self-involved, but suddenly blooming into awareness of other peoples' happiness self. He's hilarious to read. I'm almost disappointed that there's no Gaius-Merlin interaction, but I suppose that would be tying things a little too closely together.

Arthur's sudden and fierce attraction to Merlin seems a little unusual, don't get me wrong, I love the pairing, and the idea, but a seemingly straight man out of seemingly nowhere being all hot-and-bothered reads a little unrealistic. I do like watching them though.

I wish there was a little more Gwaine and Isobel, but it looks like there would have been in later chapters, which is a reassuring thought. Thank you very much for the fic. KTN
afterainbow chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
I love it soooooo~ much! It's adorable!
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
Awwwwwwwww This is freaking adorable! I love this 3
M1ndb3nd chapter 12 . 8/27/2016
please continue this. it's really good and I'm intrigued!