Reviews for Picture Perfect
I really loved this fic
So cute and romantic
Mande me remember why I love Edward and Bella pairings so mucha
So thanks for that
I'm going to your profile to keep reading more wonderful stories
Take care
XOXO
bella's beta chapter 35 . 3/10/2014
What an incredible story. I love ur work!
DaughterOfAres chapter 35 . 1/16/2014
When I read this whole thing, I was thinking, 'Okay, hmm, average'. But at the end, everything comes back and I just feel like crying. Every little emotion, happy, sad, it dumps itself on you, and everything, as the title suggests, is PICTURE PERFECT
Zoemelissa96 chapter 35 . 1/3/2014
I started this story last night, and it was another story I just couldn't bear to put down! I love the way you've written it and you're truly talented!

keep writing!
Twilightduckies Zoe :)
Ease up chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Bella is pissing me off. Just bc Edward is gone FOR WORK does not make him bad father. It implies people who spend long periods away from their families to provide for them deserve what they get. From a military family standpoint I find it insulting.
janosch73 chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
Wow, they got 5 kids in total. I was a bit surprised how easily and quickly Edward and Bella got together again and everything was perfect again but other than that I liked your story.
annaharding chapter 34 . 3/28/2013
This was a sweet story. I was looking for Daddyward stories, and this one was listed as a recommendation. I truly enjoyed it. I felt sad at how far apart they were at the beginning of the story, but enjoyed their journey getting back together. Thanx for the reading fun.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Picture Perfect has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
pauleen chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
I think he's just caught of guard that she thinks he doesn't.
tpec1991 chapter 33 . 1/27/2013
I really enjoyed this story, it was very beauifully written!
tpec1991 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
This story is so gutwrenchingly sweet!
tpec1991 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Edward deserved that, now it's time he takes his head outof his ass!
tpec1991 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Poor Bella! I bet she is still madly in love with him but since he distanced himself from his family she thinks the worst of him! It's sad but I'm really liking this!

Ps. Edward is an ass. LOL!
megan hollywood00 chapter 35 . 12/28/2012
Okay so yeah I have read your story over and over and over since it first started and well I cry so much when it ends I want to thank you for making a freaking brilliant story just thank you 3xoxoxoxo-megan hollywood00
1,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »