Reviews for The Great Pixie Dust Up
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 11/9
Absolutely brilliant. Story, characters, dialogue, everything. Intelligent writing and very amusing oneliners. Every reader skipping this story because of the paring lost a superb example of fiction writing.
this was brilliant. the logic/nonlogic exchange between severus and luna was flawless
forlornhope1865 chapter 1 . 1/17
Phi chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This story is incredible. Just the right touch of insanity. Or was it sanity? Which was which again?
And the mention of Navier-Stokes warms this physics freak's heart :)
Lilyreader chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Wonderful amazing plot, really original.
Seriously, I'm surprised this story is not so popular but i suppose not all people appreciate this pairing (or just Luna in general). Oh BTW I hate Ron, THAT pairing was the only thing i didn't like on your story. Well.. a necessary evil I suppose.
Other chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That was a wonderfully amusing story. The best line of the lot was when Severus was clutching onto her shaw/scarf wishing the world would stop making Luna seem sane. It was a masterful line and highly amusing. It sends shivers down my back just thinking about it now. Though I have a hard time imaging Alan Rickman, as Snape, singing "The Lambton Worm", I am doing the best that I can.

Oh, the sound of rolling dice to me is music in the air, 'cause I'm a gambling Bogey Man, although I don't play fair.

Sorry about that... I had to add the Burton reference... It was too good to pass up.
GrimmauldPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Such an absolute original! Brilliantly written and characterised too! Loved it!
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
LOL! I was looking for an interesting Snape/Luna fic, this sure fit the bill! I really liked the moment when Ron came to arrest her though, that was hilarious! Great job!
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hehe. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant! Thanks for writing and posting!
inkling blot chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow, this was such a terrific story! I've read it a couple of times now. Luna never gets to shine in the spotlight much, and seems to be stuck in the "looney" category so often that people tend to forget why she was sorted into Ravenclaw. But here, all her eccentric brilliance is revealed and made all the more endearing!

I like how you wove in all the details that reveal the plot in really nifty ways at the end. I've never read any Snape/Luna stories before, but you've now gotten me hooked!

All your other stories were awesome as well, and I really look forward to reading more works from you.

Please continue to write and post!

Lady Heliotrope chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Absolutely brilliant.
OceanFae chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh, I dont know how many times I've read this story, but it just doesn't get any better than this. So much love. Congrats on writing a story that makes me giggle every damn time I read it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
The girl was still as dotty as a pointillist's self-portrait.

-Love this line. And the rest of the story. Delightfully demented and glorious.

Just as well they weren't involved in information technology; then _everything_ would have to be...pixelated.
Shadow Hunt chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh wow, this is amazing! It got to be slightly confusing at times when you didn't explain some things that aren't really common knowledge, but overall this was a wonderfully terrific read. I'm surprised this isn't more popular, but either way I tip my hat to you. Thanks!
Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Delightful! Gotta love the Nac Mac Feegle! Luna here reminds me vaguely of Magrat Garlick... a bit soppy, but tough as old boots underneath.

Great work!