Reviews for On Island Time
Michi uk chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Just found this lovely romantic WAT, it's my favourite pairing too. Can't believe they can celled WAT for me it was the best of all the police dramas. Thanx!
Eolivet chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
As it should be indeed! :) I'm so glad you brought all your great characters back from BNF - I forgot to mention how much I liked Kitagawa, and how you wrote Sam's mom. :) Your original characters fit so seamlessly into the story, I almost forget they're not actually part of the show! Now you will have to write a third installment, when they have the wedding celebration with the team! :D What a lovely, uplifting epilogue...thank you for writing it! :)
siamesecattwin chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
So very romantic and well put together, you have an amazing way with words and I could see this picture perfect in my mind. This made me smile and wish that this is what should have happened on the show. Thank you.
JackofSpade chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Favorite Line: She felt reassured as she saw her groom smile, then broadly grin at the sight of her.

**sigh** Oh how this should have been on Thursday night!

The notice(s) of your new stories have been taunting me for weeks now, but real life these days just doesn't allow much free time. The reruns on ION has me in such a melancholy funk for Jack and Samantha, I went in extra early to work, ate lunch at the desk and left early to not be denied your fanfics any longer. Off for more delights!
lovewinter chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Awwww... :) Sorry, I'm awfully late... It's a perfect ending to BNF. Sweet and hot, "dreamlike" and realistic at the same time. Thank you for letting us be part of the travel you thought for our favorite couple. ;)
lia marou chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Jbird,I don't have words to tell you how much I loved your story!Jack and Sam happy together in a paradise,this is how I'll keep them in my mind!Thanks for giving us the happy end we want for our fav couple!
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow. What more can I say? Thank you so much for the wedding, it was beautiful and delightful! The descriptions were vividly clear, I could almost imagine being there myself. It was so Jack to be annoyed and tired while taking photos alone. Anyhow weddings are all about the bride; and the groom is just an accessory...(or so I've been told at my wedding, ha, ha) But a very, very nice sexy accessory he is! Finally, one of my favorite lines, "I will be all the things that you need me to be." Romantic Jack-what an awesome thing! Thanks for the wonderful ending!
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Hee! I had to pop in to see if everyone enjoyed the story as much as I did. And they DID! YAYYYY!

Thanks. It was such fun to read!
Jacks in my head chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Thanks for another great story jbird! Your writing made is so easy to picture the wedding and Bora Bora in my head. Jack and Sam deserve happiness.
Feerie chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
"you're pretty dulla dulla yourself." - this line cracked me up.

This was one wonderful story Jbird. Once again.

I love the way you work with the flash back. And the fact that you know the characters so well, make it so easy to imagine it happening.

Thank you for this wonderful story, and can't wait for the next one (literally, I can't !). Take care. xoxo
DianeM37 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aw, thanks, jjbird, for writing this for me and your many other fans. I really felt that although your ending to BNF was very good, your fans needed a wedding to truly end your wonderful Jack and Sama saga. You have done a remarkable job with this chapter, which to me is really an epilogue. It's just lovely and beautifully written. Who knew that Jack Malone could be so very romantic, so tender, so funny in a sweet and gentle way? You did a very good job with the time changes. I don't normally like flashbacks, but these were so easy to follow. Sam is going to win those girls over and be a fabulous stepmother. As I read this story, I could easily picture Jack and Sam in their wedding clothes-Sam so beautiful and Jack so dark and handsome, and that's the way I will remember them. Hugs and kisses for this...and please don't stop writing.
SpyMaster chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Awww just perfect. You really do know how to craft a good story. It's so realistic and in character yet so romantic and just a brilliant happy ending. Show runners take note this is how it should be. Thank you for the update! Anyway I got to run need to get off to work which always puts that song in my head. "Working 9-5 . ." just brilliant. I know I'll be rereading this just like BNF. I swear there are some chapters of that I practically know off by heart.
Littleguinea chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Well, I got up at 6.30am this morning and the first thing I see is the email alert, hence, the first thing I do is sit down and read this fabulous story.

You have surpassed yourself and all of our expectations,I think. This has to be the sweetest J/S story that I've read and very clever with your use of flashbacks to link it quite rightly to BNF.

There's only one problem, unfortunately now you've made me lust even more over a fictional character from a no longer aired, fictional crime series, lol.

Thanks for your superb writing, your attention to detail and your dedication to the J/S ship!

Well done! Nx
tracetragic chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
F**k me that was fantastic! Oh, Bora Bora, I'm seeing everything now. This has made my day :) THANKS SO MUCH
dakotagrrl chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Awww...you made me cry on the train. The ceremony and the vows were just that beautiful. sigh And that's what I get for being so impatient to read your story that I had to read it on the way home. :-) A perfect fairytale ending, the way it was meant to be, but without being too syrupy sweet. There has to be some humor and just a teeny bit of snark in there, or else it wouldn't be our Jack & Sam.

On another note...Jjbird, you know I love you...but my future husband is going to loathe you. After reading your wonderful wedding tale, I'm afraid that nothing less than a Tahitian wedding will do for me now. I'm spoiled...and it's all your fault. ;-)

And of course, now my imagination is trying to picture Jack in Disneyland...and failing miserably.