Reviews for He Likes It
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Really well done. This is an interesting insight into Vernon's character, and a good read.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Good stuff! Really you know they deserved to be happy. No one asked for their opinion. They weren't treated with courtesy, kindness or respect. They were not asked if they would take him, if it was inconvenient, if they could afford it, if they needed help. They weren't taken to Lily's funeral or told where she was buried. They weren't offered help to understand accidental magic. They were totally isolated from the magical world with no information or help available.

Harry disrupted their lives and endangered them. Yes they are responsible for HOW they reacted to that and HOW they treated him. Still they were never given a choice either.
MBP chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow. This is so original and such an interesting take on their relationship. Not at all surprising to envision as the needier one when they began. This was great.
MyNameIsSecret chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Your writing is so lyrical, almost like poetry. I would love to write like this.
I-Await-A-Protector chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This story gave me warm fuzzies 3 I like the way you wrote about Vernon's infatuation with Petunia at a young age and throughout the years- very well done!
renata regina chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I like how you wrote Vernon. I've never seen him portrayed as eager-to-please before and its interesting. The dynamics of Harry's family are a lot of fun to speculate about. We really don't know much about his childhood.
A.Pevensie chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I think the reason I like this most is the insight it gives into two of the less pleasant characters. I may not like either of them, after all, but they like each other, and it's interesting (and thought-provoking) to picture what drew them to each other in the first place. :)
Ninja Lemon chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
As much as I hate the Dursleys...this was kind of sweet.
Xeno chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Vernon is such a wet blanket. I loved it :)
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I liked Vernon's characterization.. Petunia was a snob..
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Aw, Katy is adorable (if you can ever say something that included Vernon D. is adorable), and their "dating"/"courting" (or hints thereof) are very Dursley like and not a bit out of ordinary, though definitely unique. _

I really like this piece. Well done, and may the blot bunnies never abandon you.
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That was really good. I always wondered why Vernon married Petunia, and whenever I asked anyone, they would just say, "Because he deserves her". I like how you have a different take.
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
A really good look at the two of them and how they got together!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I love your characterization of Petunia here...
toskin chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I always had trouble picturing how in the world they ended together. I think you've done an excellent job of providing us with a possible scenario.